Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Question Is it true Batman fans are going to stop John wick 3 for copying the joker?

Hello Batman dc guys I wasn’t sure we’re to post this
    But this came up as the biggest Batman forum.

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Also could you tell me if I’m on the wrong forum this is DC comic Batman forum?

Thanks in advance

Well, this is the first time I've heard of that, and I honestly don't even remember the "Here we go" line from the film since I haven't seen it in forever. Personally, I think it would be very silly to protest a movie over one line.

But more importantly, random Batman fans don't really have any effect on these films. It's not like we've got the producers on speed dial. We don't even really have any say over what we want out of actual Batman movies, so John Wick fans can sleep soundly tonight. The Bat Fan Uprising is not imminent.
    Last edited by babybats; 01-21-2019 at 06:13 AM.

No.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Well, this is the first time I've heard of that, and I honestly don't even remember the "Here we go" line from the film since I haven't seen it in forever. Personally, I think it would be very silly to protest a movie over one line.

But more importantly, random Batman fans don't really have any effect on these films. It's not like we've got the producers on speed dial. We don't even really have any say over what we want out of actual Batman movies, so John Wick fans can sleep soundly tonight. The Bat Fan Uprising is not imminent.
    Oh, Okay, Cool. Thanks baby bats and thanks for the quick reply - cheers

BANNED

The trailer looks pretty good i gotta admit.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    The trailer looks pretty good i gotta admit.
    Hey Mataza,
    Yeah it looks awesome �� I was actually just thinking, how Keanu would of made a great joker in his younger years. I wonder why he was never considered in the casting process? Or maybe he was- not sure. I can just imagine him with the green hair ha ha. He would make a great joker.

Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

j9ZDg1C.jpg

10 characters

Lmao. Thanks for the laugh OP. This has got to be the dumbest thing I’ve read about all day.’

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao. Thanks for the laugh OP. This has got to be the dumbest thing I’ve read about all day.’
    What do you mean? It was getting comments heaps when it was trending at #3 one of the comments I saw was f ur fortnight game references there messin wd Batman fans here - it was something along those lines n there was plenty of them comments

I for one plan on protesting at my local movie theater.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I for one plan on protesting at my local movie theater.
    I didn't see comments about protesting at theatres, but they was pretty angry. And as I said I watched it where heath says "And here we go" which is brilliantly spoken. Then as soon as I watched the trailer "it's the first thing the guy says" and away we go. It did actually make me feel a bit un easy. Oh that's another comment i seen " It was heaths signature moment line in the film".

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah , look - look see it’s now trending at #5
    But look here found another one a the fortnight guys are actually agreeing wd the Batman guys

Look at this convo and there are others.

The Batman fan says> Fortnite isn’t what this movie should be worried about. It won’t go well with Batman fans, as he is copying Heath Ledgers “and here we go” line.

Fortnight guy replies > I didn’t know that. But what I’m trying to say is that it pisses me off seeing so many Fortnite references. But you’re right.

Yeah there’s others like “are you crazy copying the jokers line? Batman fans are die hard. Have you met these guys?

I will not let this movie be released because Keanu's haircut is based on mine! Outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanquestion View Post
    Hello Batman dc guys I wasn’t sure we’re to post this
    But this came up as the biggest Batman forum.

I was watching the new John wick 3 trailer currently trending on YouTube and there’s a lot of people saying Batman fans are going to stop the movie release because they are copying the jokers heaths line “here we go” , but they say “away we go”. Iv re watched the dark knight and see the comparison in what they are saying - he does say “away we go” just like Heath said “Here we go”. And I have to admit after comparing it - it is off putting.
    So are you guys just going to tell them to cut it out of the movie or like another guy said u will be crushing the franchise?
    I’d like to know cause I want to see John wick 3 is the release going to be halted now , what are you doing?

Also could you tell me if I’m on the wrong forum this is DC comic Batman forum?

Thanks in advance
    Wait, what? Is this for real?

BANNED

What ? some film copy some lines from other films dude, it's not a big deal. I actually don't know if what the op says is true or not anyway and it doesn't even slightly bother me, if it's true... John Wick rocks ! can't wait for the 3rd film.