Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Marvel even had a "Giant Man" mini recently, starred by everyone BUT Pym. And the most recent ant man & wasp comic only mentioned Pym and Janet as a teasing, before jumping to the actual main characters, Lang and Nadia. I doubt they want to use the wifebeater anytime soon
    Well that's a good thing, since the "wifebeater" as you say is the one from the Ultimate universe and nobody wants to see that guy again.

Can we not go into this again please? It's really getting old at this point. You see there are people who like the character and they would like for him to come back. Why diss what they like?

I don't understand people sometimes.
    Last edited by Mary Jay; 11-17-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Well that's a good thing, since the "wifebeater" as you say is the one from the Ultimate universe and nobody wants to see that guy again.

Can we not go into this again please? It's really getting old at this point. You see there are people who like the character and they would like for him to come back. Why diss what they like?

I don't understand people sometimes.
    I personally would like to see him back. The Ultimate universe is dead and gone. That Hank doesn’t exist anymore. He’s dead anyways. Hank is an original Avenger. Always has been always will be. I like Scott Lang as Ant-Man. I like Raz as Giant-Man. Hank could be Yellow Jacket again. He could have his own team of giants, wasps and ants. I would love to see a book with Hank, Jan, Nadia, Scott, Cassie and Raz. Even Eric would be cool. Could you imagine this group together? It would be my number one pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Hank could be Yellow Jacket again.
    To the utmost, I agree.

Hank Pym's Yellowjacket Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree.

Hank Pym's Yellowjacket Forever!
    Those artificial wings and his visor always made this one cool costume.

Those artificial wings and his visor always made this one cool costume.
    Yes! It truly does. You're a true connoisseur.

Fantastic Member

I personally would like to see him back. The Ultimate universe is dead and gone. That Hank doesn’t exist anymore. He’s dead anyways. Hank is an original Avenger. Always has been always will be. I like Scott Lang as Ant-Man. I like Raz as Giant-Man. Hank could be Yellow Jacket again. He could have his own team of giants, wasps and ants. I would love to see a book with Hank, Jan, Nadia, Scott, Cassie and Raz. Even Eric would be cool. Could you imagine this group together? It would be my number one pull.
    Add Tom Foster, Bill Foster, and Erik Josten

The Yellowjacket costume looked better on Rita Demara. They should bring back Rita.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Add Tom Foster, Bill Foster, and Erik Josten
    I did say giants. That would be quite a formidable team.

I'm not sure anybody could be Yellowjacket again without being a villain, or be seen as a villain, because of the MCU.

For me, Hank will forever be Giant-Man. There can be no other one to me. But hey, we all have our preferences
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    The Yellowjacket costume looked better on Rita Demara. They should bring back Rita.
    Indeed. Rita getting to fly off into the sunset was one of my favorite parts of the 'Dead Avengers' mini during the Chaos Wars event (or whatever it was called...).

And yeah, a team of Pym and his prolific legacy characters / spin-offs would be amazing. Scott, Cassie, Janet, Tom, Rita, Raz. Maybe even some sideways legacies like Jocasta (my first choice here) or Victor la Mancha or Viv Vision, to mix things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I'm not sure anybody could be Yellowjacket again without being a villain, or be seen as a villain, because of the MCU.

For me, Hank will forever be Giant-Man. There can be no other one to me. But hey, we all have our preferences
    Raz could be Goliath then. The Clint Barton costumed one. I’d just be glad to see Hank back as a hero without writers shitting all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Not going to get my hopes up. Current, Marvel seems to have a pretty straight forward agenda in regards to older characters.
    Yup that's why they brought back Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, the original Thor and the Fantastic Four in recent years, right?

The only reason that hasn't happened for Hank is because the movies mean they have no incentive to put him back in the Ant-Man mantle now, if they ever did before.

When Hank inevitably comes back, it should be as the goddamn President of the United States of America.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Raz could be Goliath then. The Clint Barton costumed one. I’d just be glad to see Hank back as a hero without writers shitting all over him.
    I know they don't use Goliath much, but that name is taken, so Raz might as well stay as he is, he'd be sharing a name either way.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman