Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Molten Man

Where are we with him. Last I knew he was reformed and I've not really seen anything of him in years. Maybe I've just missed recent appearances?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

AU MJ, as teen superheroine Spinneret, in suit like in Mangaverse.
    Last edited by Undergrizer; 11-21-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Marvel seems to have clearly decided that five issue mini-series are the way to go, with Symbiote Spider-Man, the Amazing Mary Jane, the Abrams/ Picheli Spider-Man and more.

This makes a lot of sense. It seems to sell well in the short term, with projects ending before sales taper down. If something's really successful, there can be a sequel as with Symbiote Spider-Man. And in the long term, it's helpful for Marvel to have accessible graphic novels with Spider-Man and his supporting characters.

So, what type of projects would you like to see? What creative teams would you prefer?
    You missed Spider-Man: Life Story, which is one of the best mini-series in recent memory. I'd like to see the third story in Quesada's One More Day/ OMIT trilogy. You can argue Spencer's building up to that in ASM.

I would also be interested in the third installment of Spider-Verse. Spider-Geddon didn't do it for me. Slott really ruined Morlun for me and Cage quite literally finished him off.
    Last edited by RyanParkerMan; 11-20-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RyanParkerMan View Post
    You missed Spider-Man: Life Story, which is one of the best mini-series in recent memory. I'd like to see the third story in Quesada's One More Day/ OMIT trilogy. You can argue Spencer's building up to that in ASM.

I would also be interested in the third installment of Spider-Verse. Spider-Geddon didn't do it for me. Slott really ruined Morlun for me and Cage quite literally finished him off.
    I would like to see those, too, the first more so than the second, simply for the possibility of Peter and Mary Jane tag-teaming Mephisto. Second would be good, too, though I'd prefer if it was more like Spider Wars or Dark Nights: Metal over at DC where the main villains are alternate Spider-Men and Women, paying off the teaser at the end of Spider-Geddon with Spider-Norman Osborn, perhaps out for revenge after his brutal trouncing in the finale of Superior Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Undergrizer View Post
    AU MJ, as teen superheroine heroine Spinneret, in suit like in Mangaverse.
    Totally agree. One of the few bright spots from the last time Marvel did an event involving the Mangaverse:

Amazing Member

Carnage 2099

Symbiote Spiderman 2099

I want some sort of successor to the absolutely brilliant Spider-Man: Fever -- if not a direct sequel, then at least something of a spiritual continuation in aesthetic, especially concerning the portrayal of other dimensions.

-Pav, who wants more Harrah Harrah...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Incredible Member

Maybe not a mini series but I think it would be interesting to see what Puma has been up to in a one shot or part of some type of anthology.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A grand Mephisto mini (like Mephisto vs. way back) as he tries to subtly get back at Franklin Richards by means of deals with Spider-people connected to FF members: Johnny via Peter, Sue via Anya, Reed via Otto (they should have a professional relationship), and Ben via… Miles (make a relationship). Not to mention the fact that Mephisto once possessed Franklin's former nanny Agatha Harkness when the Silver Surfer was being resurrected.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    A grand Mephisto mini (like Mephisto vs. way back) as he tries to subtly get back at Franklin Richards by means of deals with Spider-people connected to FF members: Johnny via Peter, Sue via Anya, Reed via Otto (they should have a professional relationship), and Ben via… Miles (make a relationship). Not to mention the fact that Mephisto once possessed Franklin's former nanny Agatha Harkness when the Silver Surfer was being resurrected.
    There's something hilarious about Mephisto fucking with Spider-People just to get back at a kid .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    There's something hilarious about Mephisto fucking with Spider-People just to get back at a kid .
    Indeed. It makes a lot of sense, and of course Mephisto would be that petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. It makes a lot of sense, and of course Mephisto would be that petty.
    Maybe it could explain why OMD was such a bad deal ('Cause usually Mephisto does something else to make people miserable, but OMD is just "Your lives were the same, you just didn't get married", which is really tame), maybe he's making those deals with Spiders and avoiding to use too much power on 'em so he can kick Franklin's ass this time .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Maybe it could explain why OMD was such a bad deal ('Cause usually Mephisto does something else to make people miserable, but OMD is just "Your lives were the same, you just didn't get married", which is really tame), maybe he's making those deals with Spiders and avoiding to use too much power on 'em so he can kick Franklin's ass this time .
    That might actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I want some sort of successor to the absolutely brilliant Spider-Man: Fever -- if not a direct sequel, then at least something of a spiritual continuation in aesthetic, especially concerning the portrayal of other dimensions.

-Pav, who wants more Harrah Harrah...
    So you'd like to see more experimental stuff by artists like Brendan McCarthy?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So you'd like to see more experimental stuff by artists like Brendan McCarthy?
    Definitely, Mets. I'm all about the psychedelic aesthetic, and I do love a good Spider/Strange team-up as well.

-Pav, who loved Cates' take on their relationship...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details