Page 61 of 196 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Remains to be seen if Rogue got it before or after they got chained up. But if it was after and she got it from Remy's pocket, she sure didn't use her hands.
    At the end of 3 Gambit told that they chained up are kinda a part of plan. So lockpick could be hiden beforehand.

Remains to be seen if Rogue got it before or after they got chained up. But if it was after and she got it from Remy's pocket, she sure didn't use her hands.
    Ha would be hilarious but damnit I think Purp has a point and I doubt Marvel would allow that... scene.

After the “Bat wee wee” incident who knows though!? (Yes, I’m 12)
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Ha would be hilarious but damnit I think Purp has a point and I doubt Marvel would allow that... scene.

Hahaha . . . Bat wee, wee . . . Yes, I'm also 12 . . . Ahem, ANYWAY . . . However it goes down this scene is great already. So I have to assume she's still got the collar on.

Hahaha . . . Bat wee, wee . . . Yes, I'm also 12 . . . Ahem, ANYWAY . . . However it goes down this scene is great already. So I have to assume she's still got the collar on.
    I’m in great company then Indeed! No matter what this scene is already pure gold. They’re actually depowered by whatever they’re locked up by. This scene just took away all of my Monday pain. I went to 2 concerts and a pro football game this weekend so I’m zapped.

This issue is due out on there 17th which helps make it feel not as far away as it really is!

I’m in great company then Indeed! No matter what this scene is already pure gold. They’re actually depowered by whatever they’re locked up by. This scene just took away all of my Monday pain. I went to 2 concerts and a pro football game this weekend so I’m zapped.

This issue is due out on there 17th which helps make it feel not as far away as it really is!
    Oh! Yes, good catch. Didn't take note of the powered part of their restraints before. Was wondering . . . Makes sense why they have different cuffs then too. Of course they foolishly left Remy with his hands free. Tsk, tsk.

Sounds like a fun but exhausting weekend! And I agree the 17th doesn't seem SO far away thankfully.

Lol, I think Marvel won't allow such scene too)

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Lol, I think Marvel won't allow such scene too)
    I mean, they would be clothed . . . . Not any more naughty than the sheets pages . . .

But if they had planned that much ahead, why have Rogue hide it in her mouth instead of Remy?

Well we'll see . . . I'm always for maximum naughty. Though I did not go looking for the Bat wee wee . . . I blame Twitter!

Speaking of which, go on JDW feed and vote for Gambit or Rogue! Why did he have to make me choose . . .

I mean, they would be clothed . . . . Not any more naughty than the sheets pages . . .

But if they had planned that much ahead, why have Rogue hide it in her mouth instead of Remy?

Well we'll see . . . I'm always for maximum naughty. Though I did not go looking for the Bat wee wee . . . I blame Twitter!

Speaking of which, go on JDW feed and vote for Gambit or Rogue! Why did he have to make me choose . . .
    You know, you make an extremely valid point that now has me both excited and hopeful... but yes, we shall see and I cannot wait! Honestly, Marvel and DC are constantly competing for the spot light it seems so it may not be as impossible as it I'm thinking. Hmmm....

Anyway, yes I wish I had a Twitter account... actually I wish I wanted a Twitter account but I just refuse. I love both G&R very dearly but I can actually pick. I have Carey to thank for that...very bitterly.

All right, kids, settle down now. LOL.

I guess we'll just have to wait until October 17 to find out...ugh...that's so far away...

Bat wee wee is one of the biggest mistakes I have made this year. I had the issue in my hand, and decided it was too expensive at $7.00, so I put it back on the shelf. Then, DC announced they would be censoring it, and I discovered the issue has gone up to $100 at some places before I stopped checking because it got too depressing. The moral is always invest in smut.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    All right, kids, settle down now. LOL.

I guess we'll just have to wait until October 17 to find out...ugh...that's so far away...
    But it’s not
    (Just lie to yourself)

I’m sorry I’m running on delirium so I’m not at my best or my best behavior.

DearMachine, I may have to make your last comment at least the end of it my signature! That was freaking amazing

Holy crap that comment alone was almost as good as the preview. LOL
    Last edited by Romy Ship; 09-24-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Damn. You were busy.
    What teams?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Bat wee wee is one of the biggest mistakes I have made this year. I had the issue in my hand, and decided it was too expensive at $7.00, so I put it back on the shelf. Then, DC announced they would be censoring it, and I discovered the issue has gone up to $100 at some places before I stopped checking because it got too depressing. The moral is always invest in smut.

I meant to add how much that sucks that you didn’t pick up the issue… But I think you learned a valuable lesson. Always buy the smut! I mean, invest... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Damn. You were busy.
    What teams?
    “Los Angeles Chargers” versus the “Los Angeles Rams”

LA won.

And I know you didn’t ask about the concerts but I got to see The National twice ( Friday night at the Hollywood Palladium and Saturday at the Santa Barbara bowl - I loved the Friday concert so much I drove 100 miles to see them again the next day )

I meant to add how much that sucks that you didn’t pick up the issue… But I think you learned a valuable lesson. Always buy the smut! I mean, invest... yeah.

“Los Angeles Chargers” versus the “Los Angeles Rams”

LA won.

And I know you didn’t ask about the concerts but I got to see The National twice ( Friday night at the Hollywood Palladium and Saturday at the Santa Barbara bowl - I loved the Friday concert so much I drove 100 miles to see them again the next day )
    *gasp* I envy you so much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    *gasp* I envy you so much right now.
    I looove the National. I am so jealous too.