Thread: Wrestling WWE

Extraordinary Member

Wow HHH new champ. You Roman haters happy? This is some bullshit and how the hell does Brock get eliminated by 3 guys that already got eliminated? Wow WWE just Wow.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am not mad about this.
    Ditto, this is a passable Royal Rumble. Though it was kinda straight forward and AJ is probably the biggest surprise (though using him early...I have mixed feelings about that), I'm just glad they somehow did well...After all, a lot of the talent is out by injury.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wow HHH new champ. You Roman haters happy? This is some bullshit and how the hell does Brock get eliminated by 3 guys that already got eliminated? Wow WWE just Wow.
    Well this happens because the WWE hasn't done a great job elevating new heels to take the spots as we see. Brock Lesnar is now a face as he'll get Bray at Wrestlemania. Seth Rollins was hurt and he was their best heel push of 2015. So you see what happens basically as they have little choice but push HHH again. If they had built up better heels than part timer Lesnar and Rollins , then maybe there would be someone for Reigns to main event against at Wrestlemania.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

I dont hate Roman

Im indifferent

and thats the worst reaction you want

Astonishing Member

I told you guys it was hunter vs reigns at mania.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I don't hate Roman, I'm meh on him.

But if he had've won by skipping half the Rumble and then rushing in all fresh to eliminate everyone, I would have been pissed. I would have preferred dean or Bray win, but trips is better than the ending it looked like we would have gotten.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Ditto, this is a passable Royal Rumble. Though it was kinda straight forward and AJ is probably the biggest surprise (though using him early...I have mixed feelings about that), I'm just glad they somehow did well...After all, a lot of the talent is out by injury.
    They had to put him in early because he wasn't winning.
    He comes in early and he doesn't get involved in the last 5 minutes which was all storyline, but they can still say he spent 28 minutes or whatever in the ring.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I dont hate Roman

Im indifferent

I now hate Roman, punk ass little bitch had to get taken to back while two guys That damn neared killed each other came out and fought for about another half hour.

The Roman Empire will never expand past Vince and Kevin little minds

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    They had to put him in early because he wasn't winning.
    He comes in early and he doesn't get involved in the last 5 minutes which was all storyline, but they can still say he spent 28 minutes or whatever in the ring.
    Oh no, I'm well aware of it. It felt like him at #3 was a little early for me but I just enjoyed that he lasted long and showed his stuff and that's good enough for me.

Astonishing Member

Planet Jarrett 2.0....so stupid.

Great PPV otherwise.

Also i dont want to hear how the WWE has no heels. Did anyone listen to the pop that Bray got. The pop that Owens got.

The WWE had options. You could have still had Roman vs HHH at Mania. There is more than enough juice in that feud.

I don't hate Reigns either. Its just as I posted , they didn't do a good job the last few years creating huge main event heels. Its why HHH is doing Wrestlemania.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I dont hate Roman

Im indifferent

Yeah but the crowd isn't indifferent he either gets cheered or booed. Like a lot of Champs before him.

Astonishing Member

AJ debuting was good because that crowd was pure smark. I was happily surprised by that.Owens/Ambrose is an early MOTY.

They really had a chance to propel another new star.So disappointed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well this happens because the WWE hasn't done a great job elevating new heels to take the spots as we see. Brock Lesnar is now a face as he'll get Bray at Wrestlemania. Seth Rollins was hurt and he was their best heel push of 2015. So you see what happens basically as they have little choice but push HHH again. If they had built up better heels than part timer Lesnar and Rollins , then maybe there would be someone for Reigns to main event against at Wrestlemania.
    Yeah I guess WWE has been on the decline for some years now. With Cena never turning heel after getting booed for years, Brock being an absentee Champ, Rollins failure and injuring people. It's like Vince or whoever doesn't give a fk anymore just pass the belt around 3 times in what 2 months or so that's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Planet Jarrett 2.0....so stupid.

Great PPV otherwise.

Also i dont want to hear how the WWE has no heels. Did anyone listen to the pop that Bray got. The pop that Owens got.

The WWE had options. You could have still had Roman vs HHH at Mania. There is more than enough juice in that feud.
    They have heels they haven't pushed to a big main event level in Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens. Its completely the WWE's fault. They had chances the last couple years to make Rusev a huge main event heel monster and instead had him job to Cena at the huge show and gave him **** storylines with it. They had the chance for a couple years with Bray Wyatt and wouldn't do it. Then you have Owens who I said last spring ...he should have never lost to Cena. He should have beaten him completely. Instead people made excuses for it then. (Like they did Rusev).

In each case the company didn't fully believe in the young hot heels they had and it shows with now a very old HHH main eventing Wrestlemania.