Page 161 of 359 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5374
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Look for Del Rio to be joining him
    And instantly goes after Roosh.

CMLL >> WWE for the next five years.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Astonishing Member

Well, unless you don't like lucha. And I definetly don't.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Yeah like mistakes were never made in the business world. Besides he never stated that Vince is a wrestling genius.
    I didn't claim that he did.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    And instantly goes after Roosh.

CMLL >> WWE for the next five years.
    Whatever is going on with Roosh is instantly one of the top three things going in all of professional wrestling, at any given time.

I'm steadfast in my belief that Roosh could succeed in WWE. His whole deal transcends language.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Well, unless you don't like lucha. And I definetly don't.
    yes, we know you have poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Whatever is going on with Roosh is instantly one of the top three things going in all of professional wrestling, at any given time.

I'm steadfast in my belief that Roosh could succeed in WWE. His whole deal transcends language.
    idk if it's the hair or those boots, those fukn boots!!

had an odd xperience monday, was in a san francisco hotel lobby and they actually had RAW on. that was weird enough but then while the swagger/zeb/rusev/lana segment was playing i realized i was surrounded by russian tourists. they, especially one young gentleman in particular did not seem amused at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yes, we know you have poor taste.
    No, i just don't like lucha.

Astonishing Member

So...i'm not able to copy in the entire wwe financial report from today, but here's the basics.
    Network has 700k subscribers, bad.
    Network is launching worldwide starting mid august, good.
    They didn't lose as much money as they thought (as they announced, they knew they weren't going to lose as much as they said).
    They still get ppv money, even in america, people who don't want the network/can't get it legit due to being in another country.
    Merch and attedence have been up.
    It was actually pretty positive and full of happy news, but i think the story is going to be "OMG NEtwork dead!"

BANNED

Im thinking the worldwide launch will be a nice bump, especially in Europe

I think it gets to a million before Sep/Oct...thats the end of the fiscal year for most people

Astonishing Member

http://digitaljournal.com/pr/2092714
    there is your breakdown if you are so inclined.

BANNED

Roosh?

10 char

BANNED

So...i'm not able to copy in the entire wwe financial report from today, but here's the basics.
    They didn't lose as much money as they thought (as they announced, they knew they weren't going to lose as much as they said).
    They still get ppv money, even in america, people who don't want the network/can't get it legit due to being in another country.
    It was actually pretty positive and full of happy news, but i think the story is going to be "OMG NEtwork dead!"
    The network will be profitable at some point. They were just stupid, like with the tv rights deal, to overestimate how many viewers they had, and then take an overly optimistic take based on those numbers. It's July right now, the Network launched in Feb. So it's lasted a little under half a year thus far in a WrestleMania season with no big outside attractions (IE they didn't have Rock or a big time celebrity in a highly promoted contest). It's just going to be a longer grind.

Also I don't get why they don't push the hell out of it on every show in every segment. Every commercial they bring up twitter or the app. When they had that thing with tout it was unbearable.

Do more things with it. Before commercial breaks promote live interviews with wrestlers involved in the previous segment, Austin, Jericho, and Jim Ross all have FREE podcasts. Give them video podcasts. This should be like ESPN for the WWE. Honestly, I know they'll freak out a bit but have insider stuff for the smart fans. They're big on interacting with the fan base, incorporate that in the network.

BANNED

they are slowly learning how to market and push it correctly, using previous big moments or doing theme programming with SummerSlam is definitely a step in the right direction

Extraordinary Member

I'm not interested in the Network, its not directly WWE's fault but it sucks the UK won't get PPV.

Fantastic Member

7% cuts in staff is positive ehh?