Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think the super soldier serum works that way.
    It was revealed that serum is actually a self-replicating virus that alters the host dna.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    A quick Google search only gave this result.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=7204

Nothing about any notes by Morrison though. Maybe there was a "post" interview as well that I missed.

(Too bad about the CBR reset, would have been interesting too see the comments for that.)
    The Warsong bit was Paks, the Weapon XIV bit was mentioned in Here Comes Tommorrow. And the Emma clones thing was from his notes. It's why he named them Cuckoos, as Cuckoo birds lay their eggs in another birds nest. You could probably contact Pak and ask him if you wanted.

I'm sure there's somecontact details on this website somewhere:

http://old.brokenfrontier.com/column...k-talks-comics

Oh, I don't doubt the notes (much!) and I knew about the Weapon XIV from HCT. Just would have been nice to see what Pak said about it/them.

Not important enough to pester him with this long after the fact though!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Why isn't anyone questioning the post from tumblr. I don't gwt, it why are you acting as, if Cap is related, to the cuckoo? I've read the story and I, don't recall that?
    X-Men Forever

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

It's a fan theory because Emma is apparently not a natural blonde while the Cuckoo's are natural blondes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Would he have a problem with mutants given Xavier's reveal in the latest issue of Uncanny X-Men or has that changed since Avengers vs. X-Men (v1) when Magneto read his mind?
    Xavier didn't trust the Avengers from waaaaay back. And that was because mutants were not as prevalent as they are today, and public opinion of them was still general suspicion, even compared to modern times. And that doesn't even necessarily mean Cap had a problem with mutants back then (Xavier could have read his mind, but maybe he hadn't had a face-to-face meeting with him at that point in the X-Men's history). Things have changed since then in both organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Xavier didn't trust the Avengers from waaaaay back. And that was because mutants were not as prevalent as they are today, and public opinion of them was still general suspicion, even compared to modern times. And that doesn't even necessarily mean Cap had a problem with mutants back then (Xavier could have read his mind, but maybe he hadn't had a face-to-face meeting with him at that point in the X-Men's history). Things have changed since then in both organizations.
    Xavier said in the last issue that he did read their minds and did see that they had a problem with mutants.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-08-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Isn't Steve rogers weapon 1.

Also is there any proof he is the cookus dad

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It's a fan theory because Emma is apparently not a natural blonde while the Cuckoo's are natural blondes.
    wait... what?!! :O!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrick1010 View Post
    wait... what?!! :O!
    Origin and flashbacks of Emma show that she isn't blonde, think her hair is brownish, and was pretty much a loser who envied her blonde and much more confident older blonde sister. Emma was also apparently a rebel and was picked on at school.

Course there are contradicting origins so it could mean nothing.

BANNED

Rogers being a natural blond is incontrovertible proof that he's the father...

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Cap has no bigotry towards the mutant Xavier did read his mind back in the 60s or early 70s. There is a diffence between not giving a dam and being a bigot

I don't think Cap would have any problem if he found out they were his geneticc daughters, Except perhaps being a bit sad that he could not have helped raise them. Cap for all his many flaws is usually a pretty decent guy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Origin and flashbacks of Emma show that she isn't blonde, think her hair is brownish, and was pretty much a loser who envied her blonde and much more confident older blonde sister. Emma was also apparently a rebel and was picked on at school.

Course there are contradicting origins so it could mean nothing.
    If the blonde runs in her family, she wouldn't have to necessarily be blonde herself to pass that on.

But if any blonde males are potential daddies, I say go with Hawkeye...it would be absolutely hilarious if he suddenly found out he had 3 teenaged telepathic daughters.

That said, it seems more likely the father would be a mutant...have any of the Cuckoos sprouted wings recently?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Rogers being a natural blond is incontrovertible proof that he's the father...
    He's pretty famous, been around for awhile, and his DNA is pretty much out there atm and many did want to try and replicate the Super Soldier Serum.

I don't think Cap is the father but he could be if a writer wanted it to be so. Would make things pretty crazy if he was though.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    If the blonde runs in her family, she wouldn't have to necessarily be blonde herself to pass that on.

But if any blonde males are potential daddies, I say go with Hawkeye...it would be absolutely hilarious if he suddenly found out he had 3 teenaged telepathic daughters.

That said, it seems more likely the father would be a mutant...have any of the Cuckoos sprouted wings recently?
    It's more likely that it'd be another Weapon given that Sublime is involved. Hence the reason why it was suggested it was Steve.