Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I know marvel had tried to bring Jess in line with the rest of the spiders but she still skirts the outsiders of the family. I feel like Marvel could absolutely do a spider event that revolves around Jess rather than Peter. Chronologically, Jess had her powers and was active in Hydra before Peter got his. I'm sure that could be of some significance in a spider event somewhere. Also, Morlun is still kicking yeah? Wouldn't he want revenge on Jess after she duped him in Spider-Verse?

All that said, I also feel like Jess could have a big Hydra plot line going. The fact that she didn't have a bigger role in secret Empire annoys me. I don't believe for one second that hydra would let Jess go so easily and didn't use the opportunity to try n bring her back into the fold.
    Hmm, yeah, those are pretty good points. Come to think of it, since she was in that genetic accelerator for a few decades . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d like to see a new Evolutionary War in the MCU, with the High Evolutionary and Spider-Woman in the middle of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d like to see a new Evolutionary War in the MCU, with the High Evolutionary and Spider-Woman in the middle of it.
    Also an option.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Also an option.
    A great option, at that.

Extraordinary Member

I know marvel had tried to bring Jess in line with the rest of the spiders but she still skirts the outsiders of the family. I feel like Marvel could absolutely do a spider event that revolves around Jess rather than Peter. Chronologically, Jess had her powers and was active in Hydra before Peter got his. I'm sure that could be of some significance in a spider event somewhere. Also, Morlun is still kicking yeah? Wouldn't he want revenge on Jess after she duped him in Spider-Verse?

All that said, I also feel like Jess could have a big Hydra plot line going. The fact that she didn't have a bigger role in secret Empire annoys me. I don't believe for one second that hydra would let Jess go so easily and didn't use the opportunity to try n bring her back into the fold.
    A event around Jess.Yes please.
    But not Spiders, and w/ Morlun powers levels he would stomp Jessica, it's not even funny.Also Peter is the centre of the web, Jess being a part of it makes less sense in the first place.Also Morlun is kinda Peter's thing, he doesn't care about the others.We saw him brush of Miles and go to Peter, that's his goal.I don't want to see her getting beat by Morlun and then shoved aside.
    Spider-geddon was a terrible event, focus on her Hydra stuff.You can have her bring Spiders as a back up if she needs it.An event w/ Hydra w/ her at the centre would be much better than anything w/ web imo.

Secret empire I get, they had bigger things to do than Jess.Like they have Cap and Thor's hammer and cosmic cubes, that's a diff. scale.She should have had a bigger role maybe being a double agent for the heroes joining Hydra and sabotaging them or something.

I'd take a more avengers-ish event around Jess too for that matter but largely because I don't care about the Spider corner of the MU.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Ultimate Member

How much can she carry?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    How much can she carry?
    As much as the script requires.

That last page reminds me a lot of the cover for the first issue of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That last page reminds me a lot of the cover for the first issue of this series.
    I noticed that too and Karla confirmed it on Twitter that that were Pere's intention.

I noticed that too and Karla confirmed it on Twitter that that were Pere's intention.
    So . . . finally come full circle, as it were. That's a pretty cool callback.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    As much as the script requires.
    I guess that's good enough! I just wasn't sure about her strength level.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I would absolute love to see Jess in a larger HYDRA story as a main point and I am always down for more High Evolutionary. It seems that both of those should also be high on Jess' radar trying to keep track as to what they are doing. I love that they are moving Jess forward and establishing new rogues and adventures, but she also has such a rich history that could be mined for amazing opportunities for great stories that I think Pacheco and Perez would be great at.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I guess that's good enough! I just wasn't sure about her strength level.
    You meant 'what's her strength level'? then I believe it is 7 tons.

I thought you meant how much she can carry when flying.