Page 518 of 719 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Jean is on the cover for the second issue. Apparently Echo will be going to Krakoa.

Here is the cover:

Attachment 113756
    Ah, yes. I remember this cover! Totally forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It's actually pretty interesting because I really do feel like the severing of Jean Grey and the Phoenix by Marvel has more to do with the movie rights than anything. Separation of Jean Grey in the Phoenix started all the way back in Avengers versus X-Men with the introduction of that weird NOT!Jean Phoenix avatar. Since then Marvel's been slowly moving the Phoenix away from the exit franchise. Now with the X-Men rights back with Marvel / Disney I definitely do see them giving the Phoenix Force back to the X franchise. And considering we probably won't get any real X-Men cameos until 2023 and probably not real X-Men movie until 2025 but probably just let Jason Aaron finish out his Phoenix storyline for a few more years.
    Interesting points.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Agreed. Not sure how long they will let Aaron continue his Phoenix mess, but I totally agree. In that time Marcel was careful not to write any good X-Men comic book stories, as this could help Fox’s movie business and at one point in the comics they were pretty much trying to replace mutants with Inhumans. After Inhumans didn’t work and after they regained mutants rights by buying Fox, finally the mutants get serious development. And very recently so has Jean herself.
    Now we just need Scott out of her way...

I'm just teasing! 😂 As long as they are written well together, I am fine with them being together. ❤️

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Interesting points.

Now we just need Scott out of her way...

I'm just teasing! �� As long as they are written well together, I am fine with them being together. ❤️
    Honestly I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried the X-Men is a franchise whose characters have such a good interpersonal relationships between each other I'm just not sure how the MCU could do it justice with only one movie every couple of years. But then again I guess that's where Disney plus comes in Wandavision, F and the WS and definitely Loki did wonders in fleshing those characters out.

BANNED

Honestly I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried the X-Men is a franchise whose characters have such a good interpersonal relationships between each other I'm just not sure how the MCU could do it justice with only one movie every couple of years. But then again I guess that's where Disney plus comes in Wandavision, F and the WS and definitely Loki did wonders in fleshing those characters out.
    Pretty sure we would see Disney+ series with mutants in them. Pretty sure some mutants would get solo films too. We saw character development of the Avengers not just in the Avengers films but Civil War took place in Captain America. The Scarlet Witch is appearing in Dr. Strange 2. That gives you an idea what will happen with the X-Men in MCU.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Pretty sure we would see Disney+ series with mutants in them. Pretty sure some mutants would get solo films too. We saw character development of the Avengers not just in the Avengers films but Civil War took place in Captain America. The Scarlet Witch is appearing in Dr. Strange 2. That gives you an idea what will happen with the X-Men in MCU.
    True but until I see it all come together I still can't shake the worry lol

omfg.

There’s more, but out of respect, this is all I’m posting. (I want to post more so bad! &#128557

Astonishing Member

There’s more, but out of respect, this is all I’m posting. (I want to post more so bad! ��)

Damn the costume without the mask looks sooooo much better.

Lukas and Leah have rendered Jean beautifully in this series thus far.

There’s more, but out of respect, this is all I’m posting. (I want to post more so bad! &#128557

such a wonderful quick fix for an ugly, outdated costume from hell! Well done!!!!

Can you feel the love?

The art of lukas werneck that makes a difference. Costume is horrendous, but her face looks perfect

omfg.

Peace through hugs. I can get behind that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

/dead AND resurrected...

So, there's one moment from ToM #2 that I could take issue with, but I'm not going to. So far, Jean's showing in this miniseries has been both surprising and gratifying. In the latest issue, she had brief but wonderfully impactful moments with Vision, Wasp, Lorna, Northstar, and her daughter Rachel. People are LOVING her moment with Vision.