Page 619 of 774 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 11598

I just don't think any of that is necessary. When all they could have her do all along is just repower mutants that wanted repowered, leaving the place and never returning. This feels like convolution for nothing. Resetting her doesn't undo anything.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately, it's just been revealed that Marvel have yanked IDW's license, so it's been cancelled.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...l-action-line/
    That's sucks. They were actually fun to read

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I just don't think any of that is necessary. When all they could have her do all along is just repower mutants that wanted repowered, leaving the place and never returning. This feels like convolution for nothing. Resetting her doesn't undo anything.
    Totally agree, just let her do what she planned to do in Children's Crusade and leave it at that.

Marvel still wants less mutants so the Crusade ship has most likely sailed and judging from the solicits for #4 -convoluted or not - there's likely gonna be 2 or 3 Wanda's that need to merge. If she comes out in a good place with good relationships with X and A I'll be happy. Definitely gather that a lot here probably won't be if she leaves with some X ties. I don't care if she's a mutant or something more than either mutant or human and has magic in her blood, coursing through her body- just as long as it's an outcome that lets her be back in the spotlight and in the comics without being a plot device and written with development and a fun and exciting storyline.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 09-19-2021 at 05:08 AM.

I don't care if she has a good relationship with X. I want her in stories as herself, not some clone or merged clone or whatever mess they might be conjuring up. Back on the Avengers, in some magic book. Something far away from that drama.

SwayArt
    E_hQ2mNWYAYJDDP.jpg
    Amazing!

The Emmys are tonight. Cheer for WandaVision!
    E_pB2-aVkAUOZrZ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Emmys are tonight. Cheer for WandaVision!
    E_pB2-aVkAUOZrZ.jpg
    Fingers crossed

I think she will be 'herself' no matter what she ends up as. She's been a mutant, genetically engineered human and even listed as homo superior (my fave idea but I know y'all will prob shoot that down) so none of it - expected the first two- will be new and already exists as well tread territory... I think that IF there are 2-3 Wanda's from this drama then each may represent an important facet of her psyche and create a healed whole. I dunno if the X rebirth thing counts as a clone or not and tbh don't care either way , tho I think it's different than a clone. I don't count Jean as one personally. Maybe it will lead to healing and understanding between her and the X- Men. Though many here don't seem to want it, I'd like it personally as I really like Jean and would like to have a friendship established. No I'm not discounting Carol, Jan or anyone else either btw. This is an X story tho so it's prob a crazy ride. Anyhow that's where the story seems to be leading judging from events but maybe a red herring was tossed and it's not that at all. I hope for most here it's not and she's herself and walks away in a better place just in the Avengers books. It would make most here happy so fingers crossed.

Also please don't make this a damned if you do and damned if you don't thread. Please let people like me and Albert1981 -who obviously care about Wanda- have our own opinions without snapping at us or getting irate at things we'd like to see for her. I have a comic collection of Wanda starting from X-Men 4 through the present that is exceedingly complete and given to me by my dad and brother that I have added to on my own so I'm not some fly by night. I know her history in depth from the getgo and don't want her abused or treated badly any more than anyone else here. But I am allowed to have my own thoughts and shouldn't feel anxiety posting them esp as I want her in a better place also. Was gonna say safe but there's no such thing in comics. Anyone who cares about Wanda should feel okay here. It'd be nice to see this community and thread really grow and for Marvel to hopefully see and take notice of what you'd like to see and how much we care about her. Please let all Wanda fans feel included.
    Last edited by Cubbyboo; 09-19-2021 at 04:13 PM.

I don't care if she has a good relationship with X. I want her in stories as herself, not some clone or merged clone or whatever mess they might be conjuring up. Back on the Avengers, in some magic book. Something far away from that drama.
    It’s been drama for the past decade. At least it looks like it’s coming to an end and you know they would have found a way to drag it into the Avengers like they always do when they want to bring up a heroes past. With a civil relationship with mutants it won’t be brought up at all. Optimistically speaking of course.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

She's never had most of her memories erased and had to relearn, or being a cloned version or anything like that. Not in the 616. And that's stuff I don't want her to have. This is a character that has already been retconned so many times. She doesn't need anymore set backs. She needs pushed forward.

And again, I don't really care about the healing with the x-books thing. I want her to move on with her life. And they could have her just fix her mistake without all of it. Then dip out.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    It’s been drama for the past decade. At least it looks like it’s coming to an end and you know they would have found a way to drag it into the Avengers like they always do when they want to bring up a heroes past. With a civil relationship with mutants it won’t be brought up at all. Optimistically speaking of course.
    That's what's so tiring about it. It's been going on for far too long. I don't think making her a clone erases drama though. Remember that Tony wasn't really Tony. He was replaced by a teen version of himself at one point. Then was replaced by a hologram version of himself. I don't even know what he is now. But it didn't get rid of drama for him. It definitely didn't stop Marvel from killing him off. Our people slapping him for his past mistakes (Widow during Fraction's run).

I don't know if a civil relationship does anything when the majority of a characters portrayals don't really mention it. It's x-side that kept mentioning it and she wasn't in that at the time.

That's what's so tiring about it. It's been going on for far too long. I don't think making her a clone erases drama though. Remember that Tony wasn't really Tony. He was replaced by a teen version of himself at one point. Then was replaced by a hologram version of himself. I don't even know what he is now. But it didn't get rid of drama for him. It definitely didn't stop Marvel from killing him off. Our people slapping him for his past mistakes (Widow during Fraction's run).

I don't know if a civil relationship does anything when the majority of a characters portrayals don't really mention it. It's x-side that kept mentioning it and she wasn't in that at the time.
    Yeah the clone doesn’t erase it, but we know the clone isn’t the endgame it’s just part of the story. This series should end this stupid back and forth between the two fandoms. Yeah mostly the trash talk comes from the x-side, but they would still drag it over into other titles just for the sake of drama cause Wanda has been made the easy target. With this series hopefully that target disappears. Pure optimism speaking again.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

That's what I'm hoping for and am being optimistic about. I am hoping from what I've read and interviews this may get resolved and without being an X revived being. That said still would like to see a friendship between her and Jean. I love Jean also. To see them on same A team would be awesome.

This I def agree on. It has gone on way tooo long and is for sure tiring and does make for some short fuses. It needs to be resolved and done with.