Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Rita's I : "Tomorrow May Rain , But I'll Follow the Sun"

Ok this is Rita's. Since we need an All-Discussion thread again and we haven't had anyone start a new Rita's...well it comes to me I suppose. The song title is basically one I picked because I think it sums up New CBR I suppose. Also ya know the rules folks. You can chat about everything here. And I mean everything....now its time to get this **** started !

Welcome....welcome to the CBR Jungle...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Hi, Rita's. I used to be DonC. Now I am Don C. I hope that doesn't confuse people.

What Rita's is about, for newcomers:

"It's a basic off-topic discussion thread. It is named in honor of one of our favorite posters, Awesome Rita!

"Think about it as her bar.

"Same rules as the regular board apply, except, well, the off-topic part.

"In addition, if you really must ask ridiculous questions, then you can ask that stuff here.

"Also, as I think has been born out a few times now, please try not to use this thread to discuss other threads/posts on the Community Forum (or any other forum, really). Just post in those other threads (and, if it is off-topic for that thread, then just don't post it period - or try a PM!).

"Otherwise, enjoy!"
    Last edited by Michael P; 04-30-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

I'm still me.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

No Guns? But The MunchKING LIKES guns, even if he does usually use swords...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Did I blink out of existence for a second? I felt like I did not exist for a second there.

I'm more pissed...folks there isn't a way to post videos on the forums anymore. No more sweet , sweet Axl singing to you all !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I love me some eggs.

Amazing Member

Hey, a new forum the same week I get a new puppy?

Ahh, the smell of new thread... new board... new ugly emoticons...

>takes off shirt and runs around<
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm more pissed...folks there isn't a way to post videos on the forums anymore. No more sweet , sweet Axl singing to you all !
    I think most of the old functionality will eventually be restored.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Well, so long as Rita's is back, I guess I can adjust. Sure hope we don't lose a lot of people over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    I think most of the old functionality will eventually be restored.
    All I can say is ...I know everyone here is demanding it happen ! Missing the Guns n Roses.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Signature limits are gone. Hope that cheers you up some.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Are we All-New CBR NOW!! or the New CBR2?