Page 112 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1797

...So, no comments on Task Force Z #2?

Anyway, Jason was on his last foot with the group, though seeing Astrid spoilers:
    not so dead
    end of spoilers was different. And then came the mission. Yeah, things took a hell of a turn.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

It sucked.

Everyone's characterizations are off, the premise continues to be dumb as hell and the new character comes off as Rosenberg trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Anyway, Jason was on his last foot with the group, though seeing Astrid spoilers:
    not so dead
    end of spoilers was different. And then came the mission. Yeah, things took a hell of a turn.
    Can't read comics so often as I did, but I'll try to catch up with the newest as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

not so dead
    I liked it, I think this issue was better than the first, now that we're getting a little more insight on the characters in the team and more information on the process for the 'zombies', and their regeneration. I'm certain that will come into play in future plot points.

Jason's voice is pretty good, although I still think the reasoning for his involvement in the project is weak, or rather borderline non existent. I'm hoping that will be cleared up in the future, that there will be something more to Jasons plan than meets the eye, cause at this point, the biggest thing holding back the series is an utter lack of stakes for it's lead. Mr. Bloom continues to bring some nice levity even if I suspect he may have more secret and nefarious intentions. I'll give points to this issue for actually making Astrid somewhat likable, considering how idiotic and unbearable she was in her introduction from Tomasi. And I feel like I really should have seen that Sundowner twist coming, there's definitely some horror movie villain vibes there with the powerset and rules. Also spoilers:
    with that ending, despite how adamant Jason was about not taking the serum, it looks like he will no longer have a choice in the matter.
    end of spoilers The crowbars remain awful.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-24-2021 at 01:07 AM.

Very impressive unlicensed diorama of Jason. Includes parts to display him as the Red Ronin and the inclusion of RHATO's arm blades is a great detail.

So, back to MK Jason. And just took out several goons to get to a mob boss it looks like.

Probably is someone impersonating Jason. We know he's wearing the Toy armor from sneak peeks posted by the artist and this "Jason" is using guns after the big deal they made with UL about Jason dropping them alongside Taylor claiming he would address why Jason is using the crowbars.

Great. This preview presents some of the most competent and skilful actions Jason has done since this latest Infinite Frontier reboot. And (most likely) it's not even actually him.

I hope this is not going where I think it's going. I get that the rest of the batfamily would not approve, but since this is the plot of the story, being that Jason is framed, we know this is meant to be a 'bad' representation of the character regardless of which characters perspective we're seeing here. So I find it funny that DC is presenting this as some kind of 'oh no, isn't this just terrible' kind of moment, when in actuality this is what I want to see from DC for Red Hood. An actually component vigilante getting things done, and having his own view of justice.
    Last edited by RedBird; 11-25-2021 at 05:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I say. That page of him shooting down from the hood of the car then jumping off is SEXY

DC and the duality of Red Hood...

Also, Jason shows up in the latest episode of YJ and gets a line, but not too much focus. I am kind of curious when people will find out about him and how they're going to handle the Red Hood phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    DC and the duality of Red Hood...

Also, Jason shows up in the latest episode of YJ and gets a line, but not too much focus. I am kind of curious when people will find out about him and how they're going to handle the Red Hood phase.
    I'm just wondering if YJ will have its "Under the Red Hood" arc or something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Great. This preview presents some of the most competent and skilful actions Jason has done since this latest Infinite Frontier reboot. And (most likely) it's not even actually him.
    Yeah we still get to less competent and badass Red Hood in the comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Also, Jason shows up in the latest episode of YJ and gets a line
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    What did he say?
    "The Great One has arrived."