Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Heroes from 3rd Party Publishers Who Would Fit on the Justice League

All in the title--

Al Simmons in Justice League Dark

Aspen Matthews in Justice League International

Aric of Dacia in Justice League Oddyssey

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

The Ghost who Walks - The Phantom!!!

He would out-Batman Batman!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

My Top 3:
    JLA

Casey Jones

SuperPatriot

Diehard
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-16-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Faith in Justice League

Red Sonja in Justice League Odyssey

Dawn in Justice League Dark

Oh man, I had forgotten about Dawn!

How about the Witchblade in Justice League Dark?

And isn't it about time the greatest folk tale hero of them all, celebrated around nearly the entire world every year, joins the League? That's right, the red and white jolly man himself; Klaus! Yes, I'm suggesting Morrison's version of Santa Claus join the Justice League, and it would be the greatest thing ever. You wanna fight about it?

I'd love to get the Green Hornet in the DCU too, but he's definitely not League material.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Madman, Flaming Carrot, The Tick and Badger in JLI.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Faith in Justice League
    ^^^wonderful choice.

For me...

...Battle Beast on Justice League Odyssey.
    If only to see how he and Starfire, who’s ppl evolved from lionesque ancestors, would get along.

Mark Grayson aka Invincible

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Ha! I don't see Mark Grayson putting up with the League's crap. But man, what a gorgeous train wreck it would be to watch!

I mean, after dealing with Cecil Stedman there's no way Mark would put up with Batman's sh*t. And Mark would probably just straight up kill the first major threat they faced, like Despero or whoever. A first-off villain, probably not, but someone the League has faced several times who has proven to be beyond redemption? Mark wouldn't put up with that, I think. That's cause all kinds of problems, especially if he actually managed to kill the villain.

Gods I miss that book. Must-read material for any superhero fan. Is there any news on that movie or tv show or whatever it was Seth Rogan was supposedly working on?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Ms. Mystic, Solar, Hellboy, Captain Victory
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 04-05-2020 at 02:27 PM.

- The Badger - I could see him on the JLI lineup when it was a little more comedic.
    - NEXUS - He could stand toe-to-toe with any Big Gun in the League.
    - The Savage Dragon
    - Invincible
    - Captain Canuck - the League could always use a little international flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ha! I don't see Mark Grayson putting up with the League's crap. But man, what a gorgeous train wreck it would be to watch!

I mean, after dealing with Cecil Stedman there's no way Mark would put up with Batman's sh*t. And Mark would probably just straight up kill the first major threat they faced, like Despero or whoever. A first-off villain, probably not, but someone the League has faced several times who has proven to be beyond redemption? Mark wouldn't put up with that, I think. That's cause all kinds of problems, especially if he actually managed to kill the villain.

Gods I miss that book. Must-read material for any superhero fan. Is there any news on that movie or tv show or whatever it was Seth Rogan was supposedly working on?
    That's exactly why I'd put him there, I love personality clashes especially if it's against Bats.

You know I haven't heard anything, it might be stuck in development hell.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Not sure if they count as superheroes but old pulp characters who pre-date Superman (The Shadow, The Phantom, Doc Savage, etc) could have interesting team-ups with the JSA.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    That's exactly why I'd put him there, I love personality clashes especially if it's against Bats.
    Ha! Can't argue with that.

Man, Clark and Nolan together, that'd be a hell of a thing to see. And I'd pay good money for a scene of Allan the Alien hanging out and drinking with J'onn.

You know I haven't heard anything, it might be stuck in development hell.
    Sad. Might be for the best though. I'm not sure how well Invincible would translate. Too violent for kids, which makes a big expensive summer blockbuster a questionable call, but would require too high a budget to be anything else.

Like the Wheel of Time, I think Invincible might be better as an animated thing, rather than live action......

~ Black Panther.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Hellboy would fit right in on Justice League Dark as their resident grumpy old man who has seen it all.