Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Cowabunga Batman. This is going to be good for my inner kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was probably inevitable that Troy Baker would eventually voice both Batman and Joker in a single project .
    And Tara Strong is voicing both Harley and Ivy. Kinda surprised she isn't pulling triple duty and voicing Babs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    And Tara Strong is voicing both Harley and Ivy. Kinda surprised she isn't pulling triple duty and voicing Babs as well.
    I'm glad she's not, although I wouldn't be surprised if they were tempted .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks fun but seems very different from the comics not that I mind too much to be honest.

If Babs got such a large role wondering why Nightwing isn't in this. He was in the last comic series

Incredible Member

When is this coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    When is this coming out?
    This spring

Incredible Member

Nice. Looks pretty fun.

Astonishing Member

This movie looks really promising, but I don't like the designs of the turtles. They look like "amorphed". I mean, like 2003's and 2012's CGI designs combined with the worst traits. And this Shredder causes me confusion, he looks like the 80's comical Shredder, but his attitude is more similar to the 2012's CGI Shredder. Couldn't they just make a combination of old series like in the comics?

Just watched this, and it was awesome! Definitely the most violent thing the Turtles have been in outside the comics, but nothing too over the top. The action scenes were top notch, the visuals and animation were great, the characters were all on point, and the voices worked great outside maybe Shredder and Ra's. Story worked and was serviceable for setting up just about everything you want to see from the team up, and there were great moments between the characters. So yeah, I'm pretty happy.

Not sure how it stacks against the comic book crossovers since I haven't read those yet, but if you enjoy both these franchises I can easily recommend this movie.

I just want Batman vs Predator made into an animated film, but for now I'll happily check out 7-year old me's 2 favorite franchises. Looks fun.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I just want Batman vs Predator made into an animated film, but for now I'll happily check out 7-year old me's 2 favorite franchises. Looks fun.
    That can never happen now. WB might have been willing to make a deal with FOX like they did Nickelodeon, but they aren't likely to do so with Disney.

Disappointed no Target Steelbook for this one.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    That can never happen now. WB might have been willing to make a deal with FOX like they did Nickelodeon, but they aren't likely to do so with Disney.
    Oh, I know...but it doesn't stop me from wanting it lol
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Enjoyed the hell out of this movie. Highly recommended.