Page 75 of 182 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2724
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wedsjhon View Post
    Dick Grayson, the best Robin Everyone has a brain you can do super things with your brain Dick Grayson
    The 40's was an unexplainable time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Found the page. I'll PM you but I also want to post it here

Attachment 71812
    I appreciate you.

Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Have you seen Green Lanterns or Harley? They are all in the 20k+ range. The comics industry is not as strong as it was before.
    No kidding! Comics were 10 cents when I started reading them; the "80-page Giant" (at a quarter) was a real splurge. The quality has declined in inverse proportion to the price. Now I just buy comics to support characters I like.

Astonishing Member

I've mentioned this on another thread, but I think it would be related to Nightwing too.

I've understood that is pretty common in comics that a new team for a comic ignore the work (stories and supporting cast) of the previous team, because they want to make their own story. Then, it will be pretty difficult that Nightwing will have his own supporting cast in the future, since his supporting cast will change with each new writer.

I guess this no apply if their place and supporting cast are big part of the character story. Unfortunately, Dick in Nightwing can't have this kind of supporting cast, since his close relationships are Batfamily or Titans, which has their own comics.
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Titans managed to stay at 30K though despite the others lowering. Usually, Nightwing and Titans are necks to neck.

Comixology and ReadDC have a list of the best sellers in their homepage. Nightwing #50 is at the top 3 and top 5
    Titans only recently went weekly. So it hasn't gotten the double dose of sales deflation for as long as Nightwing has.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Mighty Member

Time to drop Titans for anyone still reading. No more Nightwing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Time to drop Titans for anyone still reading. No more Nightwing!
    I've been buying Titans for Dick's sake even though I've found it utterly distasteful. Thanks for saving me some more money, DC!!!!! No Dick, none of my cash. I don't give a damn what happens to the rest of them.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Better stories, better writers, better art. And--dare I say it--better direction.
    Say what you will about anything but the art. Nightwing #50, despite all my many misgivings with it, is drawn gorgeously. I thumbed through it in my LCS and was baffled that they paired such strong artwork with what was essentially a dumpster fire.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Say what you will about anything but the art. Nightwing #50, despite all my many misgivings with it, is drawn gorgeously. I thumbed through it in my LCS and was baffled that they paired such strong artwork with what was essentially a dumpster fire.
    Lipstick on a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Lipstick on a pig.
    So pretty.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Lazurus33 View Post
    And Wally is ignored... Again... I know Nightwing solicits mention the death of a friend so maybe Nightwing is the first to get News of Wally, and we know Wally will be dealt with in Flash Annual #3.

Meanwhile as far as we know Damian doesnt know what happened to Dick and neither does Jason
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    And Wally is ignored... Again... I know Nightwing solicits mention the death of a friend so maybe Nightwing is the first to get News of Wally, and we know Wally will be dealt with in Flash Annual #3.

Meanwhile as far as we know Damian doesnt know what happened to Dick and neither does Jason
    Nice that Donna and Dick's new dynamic is that they are barely friends and don't care about each other.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Nice that Donna and Dick's new dynamic is that they are barely friends and don't care about each other.
    Looks like the New World of DC: Nobody knows or cares.

We need something like a "Renew Your Vows" kind of book line where people who don't want DARK AND MISERABLE all the time can go get something they could actually enjoy reading.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 10-10-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    We saw this at the beginning of the Titan’s new direction too. So this is just confirmation.

Man, Abnett really wiped his butt with the Titans. The team itself is as irrelevant and insignificant as ever, and even the relationships between the characters are crap. Overall the characters are actually worse off after his run. He accomplished nothing, he rebuilt nothing. It’s laughable really.