Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I do remember Seth Meyers saying that he really liked Ted Cruz when he interviewed him and was really surprised by that. Who knows.
    Back during the election, alot of left-leaning politicos seemed to be pulling for Cruz. My theory was that they were frightened of the unthinkable - Trump.

Seth Meyers last year admitted that Trump, though he is dishonest, is an authentic person, and thats what the Democratic party needs.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Back during the election, alot of left-leaning politicos seemed to be pulling for Cruz. My theory was that they were frightened of the unthinkable - Trump.

Seth Meyers last year admitted that Trump, though he is dishonest, is an authentic person, and thats what the Democratic party needs.
    Authentic, sure. If it comes in a Trump-like package, no thanks. I hope the general electorate does not now believe in order to be authentic, you have to be an *******?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Pssst, like record low unemployment.

http://www.phillytrib.com/news/the-s...cb83315b3.html
    Learn the difference between growth rates and absolute numbers and get back to me.

BANNED

well yeah

lets get away from the old people

especially the old white men

How can a guy who lies more than any other politician in history be "authentic"? Because he openly admits his sexual assaults? Give me a break.

Mighty Member

Pssst, like record low unemployment.

http://www.phillytrib.com/news/the-s...cb83315b3.html
    I'd like to personally thank President Obama for the low unemployment and excellent economy. He brought this country back after the Bush recession and handed Trump the gift of a great economy. Whether Trump will destroy that economy, just like everything else President Obama fixed, well that remains to be seen.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Learn the difference between growth rates and absolute numbers and get back to me.
    Learn that, as Forbes said, "It isn’t too surprising that job growth has slowed since the unemployment rate has dropped to very low levels" and get back to me.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Learn that, as Forbes said, "It isn’t too surprising that job growth has slowed since the unemployment rate has dropped to very low levels" and get back to me.
    But Trump promised to be the "jobs president" and said that Obama's low unemployment rates were all fake news.

Somebody is trying to have his Trump-ass-shaped cake and eat it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    well yeah

lets get away from the old people

especially the old white men
    I'm down.

Obama was pretty authentic, I thought, by the way. As a conservative I disagreed with most of his policies, but he and his wife were two of the most authentic people the White House has seen.

BANNED

I'm down.

Obama was pretty authentic, I thought, by the way. As a conservative I disagreed with most of his policies, but he and his wife were two of the most authentic people the White House has seen.
    and like I said after the election, all the little things would go away

the White House Science Fair, Michelle holding summits for women professionals and seminars for young students, the vegetable garden

all gone because a troglodyte and his trophy wife now turned it back into this shadowy government monolith

Mighty Member

I wish so badly that Trump hosted and judged a science fair.

The baking soda volcano wins again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and like I said after the election, all the little things would go away

the White House Science Fair, Michelle holding summits for women professionals and seminars for young students, the vegetable garden

all gone because a troglodyte and his trophy wife now turned it back into this shadowy government monolith
    Trump is so authentic, he eats KFC with silverware that cost more than the person who fried the chicken makes in a week.

BANNED

The baking soda volcano wins again!
    he thinks its magic

legit has no idea how it works

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

He might opt for a White House Journalism Fair.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”