Page 148 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3672
    BANNED

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I still can't believe that they are selling this movie with Superman without actually showing Superman and people are actually excited for Superman especially when talking about this movie and its anticipation.
    Pretty straightforward strategy. They're not showing him fully, but they're not exactly keeping it a secret that he's coming back. The fans know he's coming back, but they don't know how or in what manner. This leads them to feel like they HAVE to go see the movie just to find out how this all goes down.

Hopefully, most people will like the return enough that they will go and see it several more times. Repeat viewings are where the BIG money comes from.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Astonishing Member

I just want a great Superman showing then I'm good.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Reviews are embargoed until a couple days before the movie opens, which is pretty normal for Warner Bros. However, that said, the early word that has leaked out is that the movie has been re-edited at least 3 times in order to fix whatever problems it had and that final cut received as favorable reception as Wonder Woman did.

The Superman stuff, in particular, has gotten pretty good word of mouth from what little I've read and heard from people who've actually seen that cut.

I think we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief. The film will no doubt have some problems. No film with that tortured a production wouldn't, but it seems like they've finally figured out how to handle Superman in a manner that everybody is actually happy with (which is a pretty remarkable feat).

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

The Superman stuff looks the best in the trailersbut the jokes sound forced, Ezra Miller seems the most natural. I just saw Thor, Marvel Disney has clearly got the market on family friendly super spectacle film making. I haven’t loved everything in Snyder’s DCU but I hope his vision survives somehow. Also, and this is a testimony to Kirby, the Rainbow bridge sure makes Boom Tubes seem familiar. The movie looked like Kirby’s 4th world as much as his Asgard. Even Flash and Batman remind me of Spidey and Tony. Justice League has a tall order. I hope the movie works!

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Jason Momoa confirmed that there is an after credits scene. In before Darkseid! I hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Marketing for our boy Supes...

Motion poster with Lois voice over: http://www.nojusticewithouthope.com/

New Superman banner...

That's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Same here. Give me an awesome Superman and I'll be Happy with JL.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Motion poster with Lois voice over: http://www.nojusticewithouthope.com/
    Damn, that's not bad.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I'm getting the feels from these clips and promotional material. That motion poster...Damn.

Come on Nov 17th!
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

BANNED

Ben Affleck is uncertain of his future after JL (0:39)

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Damn, that's not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I'm getting the feels from these clips and promotional material. That motion poster...Damn.

Come on Nov 17th!
    That's.... excellent, actually. I'm impressed!
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agniwolf View Post
    Goosebumps.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Oh my Lord! That's the Zimmer theme! Its fantastic! The last time i got goosebumps by a promotional material was perhaps the Man of Steel. Oh no that's literal! Watched the trailers a few days back. They still go to the heart.

The most powerful sensation out of sight, sound, touch and smell, which touches the heart most directly is the sound. The hopeful tones of Lois Lane alongwith the sensational score is combined with the theme of Superman perfectly captured in these moving images. WB's marketing department is a genius.

Really loved it!
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-07-2017 at 07:27 PM.

That....wait, no....that can't be right.....

That was good.

Like, I actually got a little excited for this movie just now, instead of being full of tension and doubt and wondering how they'll screw Clark up and/or over again......

......could this movie actually do Superman justice? Is that still on the table at DC? Could it be?

"We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.