Page 107 of 613 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9190
    Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

No mention of Storm in this non-spoiler review. https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...rost-1-review/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    No mention of Storm in this non-spoiler review. https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...rost-1-review/
    another great review for Hickman. it seems all positive. let's see if the public, in particular storm fans, agree with this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I hope Storm being in a coma is somehow her own doing and not the work of another.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I hope Storm being in a coma is somehow her own doing and not the work of another.
    well... gurl.... that's all I can say lololol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

None of the reviews I've read mentioned Storm really, besides the obvious that Jean and Emma are in her head. I didn't get the impression that much, if anything new or even interesting, was revealed about Storm while in her head. Of course, that might not be the case, but it is interesting that none of the early reviewers actually mentioned Storm.

BANNED

There is actually a reason for that. Which we won't say and honestly it makes sense......

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    None of the reviews I've read mentioned Storm really, besides the obvious that Jean and Emma are in her head. I didn't get the impression that much, if anything new or even interesting, was revealed about Storm while in her head. Of course, that might not be the case, but it is interesting that none of the early reviewers actually mentioned Storm.
    I'm really curious what they will see of her mind while there. will they see her thoughts on kittys death? or her relationship to her past/current loves? any insecurities she may have? I'm very interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    well... gurl.... that's all I can say lololol.
    I can live with that honestly.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    There is actually a reason for that. Which we won't say and honestly it makes sense......
    Yeah i peeped sjsjsjs
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Damn, Coma?

I can live with that honestly.
    gurl...gurl... and gurl

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    another great review for Hickman. it seems all positive. let's see if the public, in particular storm fans, agree with this.
    This one is not very good https://www.newsarama.com/49188-best...mma-frost.html

Oooo the video Marvel put out for tomorrow had sick pictures from Giant Size and Storm is at least present in X-Men #7, this is torture.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    the only issue I would have is as an omega level telepath why couldnt jean handle whatever the threat to ororo is on her own?