Cyclops
    Namor
    Colossus (normal Colossus)
    Danger
    Magneto
    Storm
    Hope Summer
    Emma Frost (diamond form)
    Last edited by Username taken; 01-14-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The Yonko-

Big Mom
    Blackbeard
    Kaido
    Shanks

X-men team-

Cyclops
    Namor
    Colossus
    Danger
    Magneto
    Storm
    Hope Summer
    Emma Frost (diamond form)
    I'm really having a hard time seeing anything but a X-Men stomp. The Yonko can't fly nor blitz people at the bell.

So, Storm whips up a tornado and Magneto tosses Big Mom/Blackbeard/Shanks into the tornado (Wearing metal jewelry and gun/sword against Magneto?!?!?!). Kaito gets thrown into there as well. Death by Asphyxia.

The only reason that Magneto doesn't solo is that Blackbeard has some crazy durability feats. He might stay conscious enough to use his Devil fruits and that might possibly be enough to break Magneto shield (Quake-Quake + Darkness feat). Using a tornado takes care of that possibility.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well big mom can technically fly thanks to her cloud.

Extraordinary Member

Blackbeard can track and sort of react to gear 2 Luffy and he can drag people to him. So he could totally pulled Storm and Magneto to him at the start of the bell and slam them into the ground with his super strength and quake powers.

We still don't have much in terms of combat feats for Shanks and Kaido. We just know that Kaido is difficult to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Blackbeard can track and sort of react to gear 2 Luffy and he can drag people to him. So he could totally pulled Storm and Magneto to him at the start of the bell and slam them into the ground with his super strength and quake powers.

We still don't have much in terms of combat feats for Shanks and Kaido. We just know that Kaido is difficult to kill.
    well shanks could render the weaker willed xmen unconscious. not sure who that is in this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    I'm really having a hard time seeing anything but a X-Men stomp. The Yonko can't fly nor blitz people at the bell.

So, Storm whips up a tornado and Magneto tosses Big Mom/Blackbeard/Shanks into the tornado (Wearing metal jewelry and gun/sword against Magneto?!?!?!). Kaito gets thrown into there as well. Death by Asphyxia.

The only reason that Magneto doesn't solo is that Blackbeard has some crazy durability feats. He might stay conscious enough to use his Devil fruits and that might possibly be enough to break Magneto shield (Quake-Quake + Darkness feat). Using a tornado takes care of that possibility.
    I’m thinking Blackbeard just absorbs that tornado, though. Also, Mom can control the weather. And the ground. And probably magneto’s forcefield.

Magneto seems like the real problem here.
    Last edited by Morning; 01-08-2018 at 06:20 PM.

If we consider Shanks’s sudden appearance at Marineford a speed feat (which i think is fair, since he entered a battle filled with fast guys and intercepted an attack at its center with everyone watching but without anyone seeing him coming), then he could blitz most of the x team. Blackbeard could bfr anyone who can’t fly. Mom can animate the arena and any energy thrown at her (with reflexes to easily block gear 4 luffy). She could actually let everyone “fly” this way, but i don’t think that flight method is very fast. The Yonko side has a lot going for them.
    Last edited by Morning; 01-08-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    If we consider Shanks’s sudden appearance at Marineford a speed feat (which i think is fair, since he entered a battle filled with fast guys and intercepted an attack at its center with everyone watching but without anyone seeing him coming), then he could blitz most of the x team. Blackbeard could bfr anyone who can’t fly. Mom can animate the arena and any energy thrown at her (with reflexes to easily block gear 4 luffy). She could actually let everyone “fly” this way, but i don’t think that flight method is very fast. The Yonko side has a lot going for them.
    and they are gonna need to throw a lot at her. linlin is hard to hurt.

How many of them are completely unafraid to die? Anyone with any fear of death gets killed by having their soul torn out by Big Mom.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    How many of them are completely unafraid to die? Anyone with any fear of death gets killed by having their soul torn out by Big Mom.
    That’s a very potent attack.

But was it just fear of death or fear of being killed by Big Mom herself?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    *snickers*

Cyclops: "Get off of my lawn" (opens eye-visor)
    Mom uses her power:
    "Animated eyebeam": "Ok"

*/snicker*

I hate to say it, but Shanks has no damage feats. His haki is great, but when has he actually hurt someone? I can't see him damaging Emma nor Colossus on a blitz. And Magneto could use Colossus on a fastball special on Blackbeard (Assuming Cyclops doesn't TKO him at the start of the match).

And with the amount of times the team has died over the year or visited a Hell-like place, I don't think that any of them are afraid of death. I can't see the soul snatch working.

p.s. With all of this, is Hope Summers kinda overkill for the Xmen team? A power-mimic and putting them near Magneto, Namor, Colossus and Emma? Can we say mind-whammy for the win?

*snickers*

Cyclops: "Get off of my lawn" (opens eye-visor)
    Mom uses her power:
    "Animated eyebeam": "Ok"

*/snicker*

I hate to say it, but Shanks has no damage feats. His haki is great, but when has he actually hurt someone? I can't see him damaging Emma nor Colossus on a blitz. And Magneto could use Colossus on a fastball special on Blackbeard (Assuming Cyclops doesn't TKO him at the start of the match).

And with the amount of times the team has died over the year or visited a Hell-like place, I don't think that any of them are afraid of death. I can't see the soul snatch working.

p.s. With all of this, is Hope Summers kinda overkill for the Xmen team? A power-mimic and putting them near Magneto, Namor, Colossus and Emma? Can we say mind-whammy for the win?
    considering shanks was able to clash with whitebeard, i'd say he's got at least pretty damn good strength. not saying he could or couldn't hurt emma or big pete. just saying is all.

I hate to say it, but Shanks has no damage feats. His haki is great, but when has he actually hurt someone? I can't see him damaging Emma nor Colossus on a blitz. And Magneto could use Colossus on a fastball special on Blackbeard (Assuming Cyclops doesn't TKO him at the start of the match)
    Shanks clashed swords with Whitebeard and the resultant shockwave split the clouds in the sky for miles. He also effortlessly blocked a punch from Akainu. That’s plenty to gauge his overall physical strength and that he uses armament haki on his weapon. If that’s not enough to cut emma and colossus, i’m somewhat surprised to hear it.

Sure, but how does she survive the blitz?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Several of them have died before. And came back.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Several of them have died before. And came back.
    Doesn't answer the question, though.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan