Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Maybe with her intellect she'd make a good fit for The Terrifics so Holt could be her mentor?
    That's actually a great idea, but I don't know how long that book has left. Maybe save that team up for the JSA when they're back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    That's actually a great idea, but I don't know how long that book has left. Maybe save that team up for the JSA when they're back.
    Im really hoping that DC puts some effort into the Terrifics as an IP and doesnt just forget it if/when the current run ends.

Make some adjustments as needed, maybe mess around with the roster some, but a FF style team with Holt at the lead is a really solid concept. DC shouldn't abandon the concept just because the first attempt didnt last long-term. And thats assuming the book does end, far as I know it hasn't been cancelled yet.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Im really hoping that DC puts some effort into the Terrifics as an IP and doesnt just forget it if/when the current run ends.

Make some adjustments as needed, maybe mess around with the roster some, but a FF style team with Holt at the lead is a really solid concept. DC shouldn't abandon the concept just because the first attempt didnt last long-term. And thats assuming the book does end, far as I know it hasn't been cancelled yet.
    While I completely agree, I'm reading it in trade so I'm part of the problem I guess. Been thinking about going monthly because the second volume is taking forever.

But putting her on the team and Holt's protoge would be a great way to revitalize Tanya.

Either that or make Mr. Terrific the leader of the JSA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Either that or make Mr. Terrific the leader of the JSA again.
    I say go for both. If Batman can lead multiple teams then so can Mr. Terrific.

BANNED

Have to admit, I could do with more endings like that in DC titles...rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Have to admit, I could do with more endings like that in DC titles...rofl
    Power Girl was really a mess before JSA and Geoff Johns sorted her out. She's been great since then, but man she's way kookier than most before so.

I didn't realize the visual pun of Karen having a larger cup until someone else pointed it out

Chapter Seven of my Dragon Ball Z/DC crossover "Power Woman Wife of Goku", which features a Power Girl/Chi Chi fusion, is posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1294361...n-Wife-of-Goku

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I didn't realize the visual pun of Karen having a larger cup until someone else pointed it out
    Hah. You know, I never noticed it either. Amanda Conner's a clever assist and she seems to have a pretty good sense of humor, so I'm going to assume that was intentional and not a fun accident.

Chapter Eight of my Dragon Ball Z/DC crossover "Power Woman Wife of Goku", which features a Power Girl/Chi Chi fusion, is posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1294361...n-Wife-of-Goku

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I say go for both. If Batman can lead multiple teams then so can Mr. Terrific.
    Agreed. Holt is definitely someone who needs to be appearing in more titles, and in relevant, important roles. He's a fantastic character, easily one of Johns' greatest triumphs as a creator.

And if I didn't ship Power Girl and Nightwing I'd for real be into the idea of Karen and Holt. But Powerwing is something I want to see a whole lot more. Besides, I like Holt being the widowed hero; he doesn't need a love interest he's more than interesting enough without one.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Agreed. Holt is definitely someone who needs to be appearing in more titles, and in relevant, important roles. He's a fantastic character, easily one of Johns' greatest triumphs as a creator.

And if I didn't ship Power Girl and Nightwing I'd for real be into the idea of Karen and Holt. But Powerwing is something I want to see a whole lot more. Besides, I like Holt being the widowed hero; he doesn't need a love interest he's more than interesting enough without one.
    Holt's widowed backstory is one of the few things he really has going in his corner other than being smart (which is generic as far as comic book abilities go. Isn't half of Gotham full of super geniuses now?) which is why I kind of don't ship him with anyone. Powerwing is a fun idea, you did convert me, so I'm still for that or Mid-Nite.

But really, I think the last thing Karen needs right now is to be shipped with anyone. More than anything else, I just want her back in a book, dammit!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I dont think she has a larger cup....

It seems to be based on the perspective, because she is holding the cup and so the cup is near to the reader...

Question: I thougt Power Girl died recently?
    Was this another Power Girl and the original is coming back or?
    Last edited by Masterff; 05-23-2019 at 11:16 PM.