Page 563 of 573 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 8586

I just want Ming-Na Wen to make the jump from AoS to the MCU films proper. Yeah, the show was built around Gregg and Bennett's the one whose profile rose the most thanks to the show, but Wen was the actor with the biggest pedigree at the start, and her casting was considered a coup. Plus, she has that pre-existing relationship with Disney already.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I think this ends up not with "ripples" or "waves" but a tsunami that leaves the team completely outside the main MCU altogether. Not a tragedy since it's the end of the show, but it would cut off the possibility of any of them appearing in spinoffs. You know Jiaying and Daisy are going to meet and that will significantly alter the future. On the plus side, we might see Kyle McLachlan again.
    There have been too many changes. Something is going to be very different in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    They're definitely foreshadowing Coulson's final death, it's just a matter of how it happens. He's died suddenly and violently, died peacefully and quietly.....what new way will they go with this time? Of course, they're being pretty obvious about it so maybe Coulson decides he wants to live after all?
    Could be another Buffy situation. She died in seasons 1 and 5, and people were predicting she would die at the end of the series...but that didn't quite happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I'm expecting them all to "die". Basically the Season 7 cast have altered the timeline enough that there are two each member (like Mac and his kid self in 1982). The obvious closing episode is something that reduces it back to only one set of the team. My money is on most if not all of "our" team to die while their counterparts in the new MCU timeline go on. Extra points if they kill off the MCU Coulson and leave our time-travelling LMD one in the shadows watching with almost no one at SHIELD aware of his existence.
    I'm kind of wondering what they'll do with Simmons, Fitz, and Deke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I just want Ming-Na Wen to make the jump from AoS to the MCU films proper. Yeah, the show was built around Gregg and Bennett's the one whose profile rose the most thanks to the show, but Wen was the actor with the biggest pedigree at the start, and her casting was considered a coup. Plus, she has that pre-existing relationship with Disney already.
    I'd be down with more May in any capacity. I feel like we could see her on Disney+ because she's already been on the Mandalorian.

]

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I still would love to see them run into Captain Marvel-era Coulson and Fury.

Mighty Member

RIP Enoch???

That episode was wild good, and sad.
    Still the best comic book show on TV.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member

feels like a star trek episode with that space/time loop.

Astonishing Member

I feel like Jiaying will sacrifice herself for Daisy (the mission), Kora's too far gone from the looks of things. An ironic callback to Cal saving Daisy from Jiaying in S2.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That episode was wild good, and sad.
    Still the best comic book show on TV.
    Between spoilers:
    Brainwave Jr and Enoch
    end of spoilers, there were too many tears this week. I'd be scared to watch Doom Patrol now, but killing any of them would lessen their tragic lives.

I have a feeling there's doing to be deaths in Agents every week from now until the end.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Things are sounding worse and worse for Fitz.

Between Jemma launching into a fit of crying as her memories came back, to Enoch kinda speaking of him in past tense and cryptically saying he has experience with losing people and having to go on.

Good episode though.