Page 83 of 104 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I'm actually surprised nothing about Miles hacking abilities have come up yet. S
    Wonder if they through that out
    They've probably just decided to run back how much of whiz kid they made Miles in the original since it made him too much like Peter. The focus is probably going to be on his music, especially since his love interest is deaf. Ganke will most likely be the one responsibly for all of the tech stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Seeing that shop owner call Miles "the Other Spider-Man" was kind of hard to watch...
    He calls Miles that because the cat is named Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    They've probably just decided to run back how much of whiz kid they made Miles in the original since it made him too much like Peter. The focus is probably going to be on his music, especially since his love interest is deaf. Ganke will most likely be the one responsibly for all of the tech stuff.
    Yeah that would help to make him stand out more, "hacking app" sounded weird as hell anyways lol.

They should still keep his intelligence in mind though, just removing the trait would suck.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I think they're probably going to cut back on the hacking mini games in general because they weren't that well received in the first game. Same with them confirming Miles would be the only playable character. Felt like their indirect way of saying "we heard you, there won't be anymore stealth missions" lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I think they're probably going to cut back on the hacking mini games in general because they weren't that well received in the first game. Same with them confirming Miles would be the only playable character. Felt like their indirect way of saying "we heard you, there won't be anymore stealth missions" lol
    Sorry to those hoping for playable Ganke for stealth sections .

Small new game footage that shows off stealth, invisibility, and combat at 41:47. Forgot to mention the new suit too:
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

You'd think with his camouflage and built in taser hands Miles would be get tons of stealth segments in this game.

Astonishing Member

Why didn't it register with me sooner that Peter is still wearing his Advanced suit?

Looks like utility is more important than sentimentality. I wish 616 Spidey was the same way though.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Small new game footage that shows off stealth, invisibility, and combat at 41:47. Forgot to mention the new suit too:
    My hope here is with Miles' camouflage ability that if there are warehouse missions that you can actually complete multiple waves while in stealth mode. In the original game, it would automatically turn to combat after you took down every enemy using stealth in the first phase.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    My hope here is with Miles' camouflage ability that if there are warehouse missions that you can actually complete multiple waves while in stealth mode. In the original game, it would automatically turn to combat after you took down every enemy using stealth in the first phase.
    Maybe his camouflage ability can be used to actually make enemies lose track of you, 'cause in the original game, once they all found you, there was nothing you could do to make them lose track of you, not even the Big Time costume's skill would work, which sucks, 'cause it makes it useless lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Why didn't it register with me sooner that Peter is still wearing his Advanced suit?

Looks like utility is more important than sentimentality. I wish 616 Spidey was the same way though.
    He's still wearing the Advanced Suit because that's Insomniac Games emphasizing that this is their unique take on him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's still wearing the Advanced Suit because that's Insomniac Games emphasizing that this is their unique take on him.
    The Advanced suit has surprisingly grown on me. I remember thinking it looked weird when the first trailer came out, but it's now my favorite suit to use in the game. It's something about the way it moves in the air. It looks like it was designed for a professional athlete while still clearly being a superhero suit and not just some lame attempt at making him look less like a superhero in the name of 'realism'. I wouldn't want it to replace the classic look but I honestly wouldn't want this version to go back to the classic look either. It fits this Spider-Man perfect IMO.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-15-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    The Advanced suit has surprisingly grown on me. I remember thinking it looked weird when the first trailer came out, but it's now my favorite suit to use in the game. It's something about the way it moves in the air. It looks like it was designed for a professional athlete while still clearly being a superhero suit and not just some lame attempt at making him look less like a superhero in the name of 'realism'. I wouldn't want it to replace the classic look but I honestly wouldn't want this version to go back to the classic look either. It fits this Spider-Man perfect IMO.
    Yeah, I can agree with that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, I can agree with that.
    glad to see some people warm up to it. Took me a while to get use to it and my reasoning is that its shade of red isnt the same as the classic suit if it was I think i wouldn't mind it as much
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    glad to see some people warm up to it. Took me a while to get use to it and my reasoning is that its shade of red isnt the same as the classic suit if it was I think i wouldn't mind it as much
    Agreed, but I think that has more to do with the game's colors. Hopefully the PS5 version will be have a stronger shade of red.

I like the red they use here:

It took a while to get used to the white, especially in the shoes, but i can i live with it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona