Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    bought my tickets this morning. i hope it's good!
    God damn, that's early. I don't think I ever pre-ordered tickets. Maybe like...hours in advance, but never weeks lol
    Superhero shows are trash

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    The 2nd film is better than the first. Not like that was hard to do, but as I said previously, 2016 has been a tough year for big studio films. $150 million WW for a TMNT movie is HARSH.
    Out of the Shadows has grossed 224 million worldwide, but, yes, it's a dud. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tmnt2016.htm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    I've been reading Ostranders 1987 run lately and have been enjoying it for the most part. Hopefully the movie is a good adaptation. Does anyone know what stories this movie is based on?
    None. The roster is made up of Squads from two different eras. There will probably be homages to the Ostrander series. (Slipknot's fate, maybe the Enchantress) We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Rock View Post
    What If ... SS made more opening than BvS (domestically)?
    It wont but if its half as good as it looks I think it will make more domestically during its run. With the star power its got I can see it matching or going a little past Deadpool domestically.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Rock View Post
    It may have been better but it will still be the sequel to a bad movie. I thought Dungeons & Dragons 2: Wrath of the Dragon God was much better than one.
    Wait--what? There was a sequel to D&D? How did I not know this! Must. Watch. Now!

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    None. The roster is made up of Squads from two different eras. There will probably be homages to the Ostrander series. (Slipknot's fate, maybe the Enchantress) We'll have to wait and see.
    Well he posted this when he was writing the film: seems a lot of Ostrander influence,
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I'm pumped up with excitement for Suicide Squad! I love Katana and Harley Quinn is always good fun! Deadshot is cool too! I'm thinking that this movie will be DC Comic's/WB's film equivalent of Marvel's blockbuster setting Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Well he posted this when he was writing the film: seems a lot of Ostrander influence,
    What a coincidence, I'm on issue 13 myself

Any chance Harkness refers to Deadshot as an "Abo" in this movie or do you think they leave his racist commentary out of the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Any chance Harkness refers to Deadshot as an "Abo" in this movie or do you think they leave his racist commentary out of the movie?
    ****, I didn't even know it was a slur until I looked it up. I wonder if he'd call all the women bikes too? I don't know, Tarantino catches **** for excessive use of the N word but, I think it's too "Australian" for the rest of the world to pick up.

Looking forward to this movie. All the trailers so far have been really exciting.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

****, I didn't even know it was a slur until I looked it up. I wonder if he'd call all the women bikes too? I don't know, Tarantino catches **** for excessive use of the N word but, I think it's too "Australian" for the rest of the world to pick up.
    Oh yea he was calling bronze tiger the n word pretty much every time he called him abo. Could be interesting in the movie though. Having him cal deadshot racist stff but if they have a relationship like the comics Lawton and Harkness are as close to friends as villians can be

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oh yea he was calling bronze tiger the n word pretty much every time he called him abo. Could be interesting in the movie though. Having him cal deadshot racist stff but if they have a relationship like the comics Lawton and Harkness are as close to friends as villians can be
    Hmm, I just started reading Ostrander's run, so the only interaction I seen with them was Deadshot hanging out with him in New Orleans and them calling each other's gimmicks out lol. I like what Im reading, hopefully the movie is sick.

Hmm, I just started reading Ostrander's run, so the only interaction I seen with them was Deadshot hanging out with him in New Orleans and them calling each other's gimmicks out lol. I like what Im reading, hopefully the movie is sick.
    They get semi close over the long run. I believe its Deadshot who goes home with Harkness for his mothers funeral.