Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii U

Default Nintendo Wii U

Here is a thread for discussing the Nintendo Wii U and its games and also everything Nintendo.

Stand User

If you own a Wii-U and have not yet played Wonderful 101, I'd like to say that you're doing yourself a disservice.

It looks like it plays like Pikmin, but it honestly plays much more like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta.

I can't wait for Bayonetta 2. I'm hoping they port over Bayonetta 1, even as a download only.

http://playeressence.com/stealth-inc...-to-the-wii-u/

Stealth Inc 2 announced as a Wii U exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    I can't wait for Bayonetta 2. I'm hoping they port over Bayonetta 1, even as a download only.
    Same. Bayonetta 2 was one of the main reasons I bought a Wii U.

Anyone else looking forward to Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails? It just looks stupidly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    http://playeressence.com/stealth-inc...-to-the-wii-u/

Stealth Inc 2 announced as a Wii U exclusive
    Now that is fascinating. That indie game completely flew by me. I'll have to check the first one out.
    Life is but a dream

Holding out until at least this Fall. Nintendo hasn't pulled me in just yet.

With Mario Kart 8 coming out at the end of the month, and Super Smash later this year, I may end up picking up a console sooner than I planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Holding out until at least this Fall. Nintendo hasn't pulled me in just yet.

With Mario Kart 8 coming out at the end of the month, and Super Smash later this year, I may end up picking up a console sooner than I planned.
    Im kinda in the same boat. Plus theres still a few Wii games I havent finished up.

Stand User

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Same. Bayonetta 2 was one of the main reasons I bought a Wii U.
    Honestly, at this point, no other games could come out for the Wii-U beyond Bayonetta 2 and Smash, but I'd still be pretty content with the library. Not super happy, but content.

The Ultimate Spider-Man MilesMorales's Avatar

I can't decide between Wii U and 3DS. It's been a while since I've owned a handheld (last one I had was the GBA) so I'm thinking of the 3DS for something a little different. It's a very tough decision to make, though.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I can't wait for Mario Kart and Smash Bros. The Wii U had my full attention after the fun that NES remix games gave me. I rainbowed all of the stages! The Mario challenges are still the best. Mario Pro here! WOO!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MilesMorales View Post
    I can't decide between Wii U and 3DS. It's been a while since I've owned a handheld (last one I had was the GBA) so I'm thinking of the 3DS for something a little different. It's a very tough decision to make, though.
    I'd go for the 3DS. The Wii U doesn't have many good games, though that could change in the future. 3DS looks a lot more promising.

BANNED

I hope the WiiU gets to become a serious contender to the PS4 one day. Can't help but to root for them. A Link Between Worlds was a great reminder of why I love'em.

Yahtzee's ''review'' of it had a great commentary on Nintendo's current failure.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...Between-Worlds

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Honestly the reason I think Nintendo have so many issues is due to a lot of internal miscommunications or maybe even a power struggle between old guard and the new guard. Fanboys don't like it when you say that iwata or myamoto might be a problem, or at the very least part of the problem.