Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    if Cyclops and wolverine have to raise a child together then it will be a rehash of Spider man/ Deadpool who have so far had two kids together.
    Who are the Deadpool/Spidey kids?

Does Bishop have braids of locs? I can never tell.

With deep respect and sincere admiration for the talent in this issue, I must ask: WHY are the ladies wearing these shiny black spandex tops and/or shorts beneath their oddly shaped, oversized, excessive material, shirts and dresses?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    With deep respect and sincere admiration for the talent in this issue, I must ask: WHY are the ladies wearing these shiny black spandex tops and/or shorts beneath their oddly shaped, oversized, excessive material, shirts and dresses?
    I think they just got out of bed and they didn't have time to change.

Wait...........they went to sleep? I guess that makes sense but them going to bed after #1 is hilarious to me for some reason. Also, the return of the coffee cups:

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I think they just got out of bed and they didn't have time to change.
    Didn't have time to change? They wear black spandex wet suits to bed? And then throw on whatever She Hulk hand me downs they find on the floor? Lucas found time. Hank found time. Bobbers too.

Emma would not approve of this raggedy nonsense.

So the X-men are going to fight dinosaurs in this issue on top of armies of deranged Multiple Men? Sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Didn't have time to change? They wear black spandex wet suits to bed? And then throw on whatever She Hulk hand me downs they find on the floor? Lucas found time. Hank found time. Bobbers too.

Emma would not approve of this raggedy nonsense.
    If you look a little more closely you will notice that Hank is actually wearing PJ's and Bobby seems to be wearing shorts and a Tee that you would also be worn while sleeping.

Bishop is the only one dressed and in uniform.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 11-16-2018 at 07:06 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

C'mon, editors. The proper plural for Madrox is Madroces.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    If you look a little more closely you will notice that Hank is actually wearing PJ's and Bobby seems to be wearing shorts and a Tee that you would also wear while sleeping.

Bishop is the only one dressed and in uniform.
    Le Gasp.

I have been shamed!
    My bad. My blunders.
    Those two better have wet suits on beneath their clothes.

Edit: Hanks' jammies look an awful lot like a pant suit. wtf.

Le Gasp.

I have been shamed!
    My bad. My blunders.
    Those two better have wet suits on beneath their clothes.

Edit: Hanks' jammies look like a pant suit. wtf.
    I'm sure if they just came to a meeting in just a shirt or night gown (which several women wear to bed. My Girl Friend included) there would be more outrage about that. Giving them some short yoga pants is quick to draw and still conveys that they where just sleeping not to long ago.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 11-16-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Where is Magik? I haven't seen her in any of the Uncanny previews

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Where is Magik? I haven't seen her in any of the Uncanny previews
    Didja read the New Mutants Dead Souls?

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/7892609.html

This preview is very solid. I enjoyed it! One thing I noticed about the dupes is that two of them are wearing a jacket...hmmm. Could that be a clue? Or just artistic error?

The art and colors are beautiful. I love seeing Jean in green and her thick, semi-messy braid is a nice touch. One thing I loved about Frank Quitely's art on New X-men back in the day was that he'd give Jean and Emma different hairstyles. I always love when the X-men do normal things like eating and drinking coffee/tea. Everyone is shown doing different things with their coffee as the panels move on. Good detail by the artist in doing that. Betsy looks amazing as usual and she hasn't lost her sarcasm (big fish comment). I love the reference to her addressing Brian, her brother. It's good for new readers that don't know anything about Betsy. Good to see that Bishop is a morning person and knowing him, was up already either training or planning.

I also enjoyed Jean replying to Betsy's comment as it's been so long since they've spoken. Hank's wordiness was good to see along with Bobby telling him to get to the point. I'm hoping to like Hank again. I didn't care for the downward spiral he's been on and I want the fun-loving Hank back.

Also guys, I don't think those poor flatscans survived. They either got eaten by the T-Rex or trampled by all of the dinosaurs. R.I.P.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm getting the impression that she's pissed at Ahab and wants to go back to her timeline to wage war against him as some savior or something that doesn't make her seem like she's going out with a wimper. Explains why she's not comforting Hope with Jean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I think she went after Ahab as well. And maybe this plot will leave to a new Excalibur book. Jordan White surely likes it.
    Yeah, this happened already in Excalibur 66-67.
    I don't see her making it out of Extermination, which is just the icing to a really shitty cake Marvel made of her character over the past 3 years. Legit upset by this....