Page 557 of 671 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 10059
    Spectacular Member

Dick found out Batman’s mom has a different name than his own.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    I honestly welcome a gritty take on the heroes. TEEN titans. How would a teenager raised by batman behave. Probably a lot like this.
    I agree. I like the gritty take and think the characters like good. I like the darker take on Robin and the fight scenes looked good. I can’t wait for the first episode.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Watched the trailer again, realized that Beast Boy does appear to go green at one point. I assume to save money they'll have a reason he's not always green. There is a concern with some people that he won't transform into animals but just adopt their abilities like Vixen.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I remain a bit concerned that this won't do Beast Boy and Starfire justice given their looks are totally off (especially with Kori's costume and the lack of green skin for Beasty) but Robin and Raven seem pretty well done and they were clearly the focus characters for this trailer. Starfire honestly doesn't look alien enough, and that hooker costume sure as heck doesn't help. Until we see their personalities though I'll have to reserve total judgement. I'm hoping any critique of Starfire isn't immediately drowned in 'you must be racist/sexist if you hate it' nonsense as we so often have to put up with now.
    Oh you know it will. That's just always the easiest thing to do. Though who are we supposed to be racist against here? Tamaranians? lol
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-19-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Astonishing Member

I don't know how to feel about live action Titans right now.Either this is going to be better than I think or we'll have a BvS situation where people will praise the show for being 'dark,mature and deep' and ignore all of the questionable aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Don't mind the violence but everyone look's **** apart from Dick.

LOL at that Water Wave no 33 they got on Kori.

Jesus DC get your **** together.

To me it's look time a badly put together trailer.

This is going to be divisive like everything DC makes.

Incredible Member

That didn't seem that good and needlessly edgy. So had DC just completely ditched the serious tones mixed in with some light hearted humor? I dont see how making this gritty is better.

That still isn't going to be Kori's costume I don't think. There was a brief synopsis of the first episode that revealed why she's dressed the way she is. It appears she's been on earth for a little while and doesn't know how she got there.
    Richard Alexander

What the hell did I just watch? It look really awful and many of them seem very out of character (especially Dove and Robin). And what have they done to the actress of Starfire? She is really a gorgeous woman but with that hair and clothes she looks like a tacky homeless that escaped from a bad c-movie of the 80s
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 07-19-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Too dark for my tastes.
    I've totally lost faith in every DC movie or series and I'm starting to loose it in comics too.
    Anyway Robin looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    That still isn't going to be Kori's costume I don't think. There was a brief synopsis of the first episode that revealed why she's dressed the way she is. It appears she's been on earth for a little while and doesn't know how she got there.
    But is that her hair and are those her eyes because those are still bad.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    They really need to empathize that better, or not stick that look on display as if it is her core look and expect people to be ok with it. Clearly some people aren't fond of her hair design either, but honestly I think that one is more secondary.

I have to say I do like the plan they have of giving each character focus and have them each representing different areas of the DC universe - Dick with Batman and vigilantes, Kori with outer space, Raven with the supernatural etc.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Too dark for my tastes.
    I've totally lost faith in every DC movie or series and I'm starting to loose it in comics too.
    Anyway Robin looks cool.
    DC should just focus in doing animated movies and TV shows, they totally nailed it at that. But they should be banned from doing any kind of live action adaptation, I'm now dreading for what they have in store for the Doom Patrol, they clearly are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    What the hell did I just watch? It look really awful and many of them seem very out of character (especially Dove and Robin). And what have they done to the actress of Starfire? She is really a gorgeous woman but with that hair and clothes she looks like a tacky homeless that escaped from a bad c-movie of the 80s
    This. Anna is a stunner and they made her look bad.