Page 326 of 826 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 12381

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I merely asked because I've seen people say Dani looks too white and I'm like "She's NA, wtf do you want ?". As I said earlier though, sunspot isnt grear but its better then it could be.

Whilst I'm not bothered about the Tranktastic 4 Johnny (it was a bad movie) they explained the raceswap well enough imo, but the initial thing was a tad confusing.
    What was confusing about it?

Regina King won "Best Actress in a Drama Series" at the Critics' Choice Awards for her role in Watchmen.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/01/13/...s-choice-awar/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What was confusing about it?
    Because initially they explained nothing and were like "Heres their black dad, black son and his blonde haired blue eyed white sister. When they later went "She's adopted" I was like "ohhh"

I merely asked because I've seen people say Dani looks too white and I'm like "She's NA, wtf do you want ?". As I said earlier though, sunspot isnt grear but its better then it could be.

Whilst I'm not bothered about the Tranktastic 4 Johnny (it was a bad movie) they explained the raceswap well enough imo, but the initial thing was a tad confusing.
    Moonstar isn’t a light skin Native woman or mixed one or half/partially/mostly white or white at all. Moonstar Isn’t Italian & English like Miss Hunt. Its not hard to understand at all. it’s just bad as to white folks playing Susnpot & Cece.

NBC has given an 11-episode straight-to-series order to Young Rock, a single-camera comedy inspired by Dwayne Johnson, also known by his ring name, The Rock. The project comes from Johnson and Fresh Off the Boat creator/executive producer Nahnatchka Khan.
    Young Rock will chronicle Johnson’s formative years, with Dwayne set to appear in each episode. The pilot was co-written by Khan and Fresh Off the Boat co-executive producer Jeff Chiang.

The series is produced by Universal Television, where Khan is in the first year of a four-year overall deal, Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions and Khan’s Fierce Baby Productions.
    https://deadline.com/2020/01/young-r...rs-1202827566/

Interesting will check it out...

Because initially they explained nothing and were like "Heres their black dad, black son and his blonde haired blue eyed white sister. When they later went "She's adopted" I was like "ohhh"
    If she had had brown hair and brown eyes would you have been less confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Moonstar isn’t a light skin Native woman or mixed one or half/partially/mostly white or white at all. Moonstar Isn’t Italian & English like Miss Hunt. Its not hard to understand at all. it’s just bad as to white folks playing Susnpot & Cece.
    Bruh fooorreals. And what (depressingly) made it worse the director Josh Boone knew how the characters are supposed to look and just did the opposite smMFh
    GrindrStone(D)

Yea I'm still on that Darwin **** from First Class. Haven't even seen last several FOX-Men installments and I don't feel I'm missin' much at all.

Sucks about New Mutants though, I was on that book tough back in the day, it was the first complete run I ever went after. da Costa was really the only character made to feel different as a brotha AND a mutant in his own book and back in the day no other character dealt with that.

Funny how the bitch raised by demons and can pull a sword out of her ass looks pretty damn spot on like she fell off the page but Sunspot AND Dani gets the bleach. It's all a choice.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Yea I'm still on that Darwin **** from First Class. Haven't even seen last several FOX-Men installments and I don't feel I'm missin' much at all.

Sucks about New Mutants though, I was on that book tough back in the day, it was the first complete run I ever went after. da Costa was really the only character made to feel different as a brotha AND a mutant in his own book and back in the day no other character dealt with that.

Funny how the bitch raised by demons and can pull a sword out of her ass looks pretty damn spot on like she fell off the page but Sunspot AND Dani gets the bleach. It's all a choice.
    To enhance the strength of this post, I highly recommend using Keith David autotune.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    To enhance the strength of this post, I highly recommend using Keith David autotune.
    Getting some Goliath sayin "Xanostos" vibes
    Yall be getting me too lit in here. I go back to the X-Boards pissed and militant lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

For any intrested NYC Peeps.

http://harlembespoke.blogspot.com/20...at-apollo.html

Apologies for the last second annoucement, but I only just found out myself...

Rocky Johnson, father of Dwayne the rock Johnson, and a wrestling legend in his own right has passed away

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-hall...on-passes-away

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    If she had had brown hair and brown eyes would you have been less confused

Bruh fooorreals. And what (depressingly) made it worse the director Josh Boone knew how the characters are supposed to look and just did the opposite smMFh
    Sorry should of added white into that mix.

Sorry should of added white into that mix.
    Nah I knew what you meant I was just being a lil dickish
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

Well they could have pulled the reason of genes made her a black girl born white. Since it does happen and we got a tv show called Shameless on Showtime using that reason for the black kid (who is white in the UK version).

Otherwise why couldn't she have been biracial? I did have a classmate whose sister was light skinned (think Mariah, Jurnee Smollet Bell and the guy playing Salem on Sabrina (Netflix version) had a kid) and he was Manute Bol darker. Yet had the same parents.