Page 136 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    isnt it because his parent was was an outsider he was treated as such though?
    And his mother is Wakandan. Based on the pic, they had a relationship in Wakanda. Most likely Gentle was born in WK.What sense does it make for everyone to turn on a child?

If the mother went against her families wishes, ran away with him, then tried to come back with the child, who is noticable different than everyone else, that would make more sense. If the family had said she could come back, but we won't except the child, that we be fine. And if the family spread ugly rumors about how she dishonored the family so other would have on him, that'd be fine.

I just don't like the way they threw it out there like we weren't going to ask questions. Maybe because he appeared in an X book originally, they didn't expect any. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Pretty sure the X-office created Gentle. Has he even ever appeared in a Black Panther comic?

Also, he's a very underdeveloped character, and in no way do I see him with Shuri, especially when she and Eden Fesi(Manifold) have been dating(and while he's also a fairly underdeveloped character, I find him a lot more interesting).
    It is absolutely true he has not appear in ANY Black Panther issues.
    But he is Wakandian, for someone to say a prominent Black Wakandian Character with a already built in Story should have no place in The Black Panther franchise to me is ludicrous.

I too am enjoying Manifold and Shuri relationship.
    If Ever Nehezno were to get development in the BP franchise I would like to see two young heroes together. Also seeing how he was raised within the inner court I would believe they had some interaction.
    Always good plot device for love triangle.

And very honestly when it comes to the NXM they've been pretty lockdown for use via other writers. I do see the have made some stride.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    And his mother is Wakandan. Based on the pic, they had a relationship in Wakanda. Most likely Gentle was born in WK.What sense does it make for everyone to turn on a child?

If the mother went against her families wishes, ran away with him, then tried to come back with the child, who is noticable different than everyone else, that would make more sense. If the family had said she could come back, but we won't except the child, that we be fine. And if the family spread ugly rumors about how she dishonored the family so other would have on him, that'd be fine.

I just don't like the way they threw it out there like we weren't going to ask questions. Maybe because he appeared in an X book originally, they didn't expect any. Lol
    people blinded by hate do stupid things all of the time, even though I agree with you.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

people blinded by hate do stupid things all of the time, even though I agree with you.
    Agreed. They are real life examples of bi-racial children being shunned by their family because of their heritage they were born into. It's stupid, but it does happen.

Wakandian value their purity of blood and geneology. Nezhno himself said if both parents were Wakandian his Mutant Gene would not be an issue. But his father in not Wakandian.
    Further more no one told us what really happen to the point even when he meets his younger brother his mother tells him to stay away. I do remember at some later point they tried to clean her image up, by later showing the Step father is abusive .But again no real explaintion.
    And the fact that he didn't just end up with any family either German or Wakandian. Nor an orphanage. Nor what ever is is they do with their empowered. He was chosen by T'Challa to be under his guardianship and raise within the inner court. Which to me , tells me there is more to the story.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Work in progress! Ororo has always been my favourite female X-character.

93977A54-B281-4EE2-BE8A-20FB4B268308.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Wakandian value their purity of blood and geneology. Nezhno himself said if both parents were Wakandian his Mutant Gene would not be an issue. But his father in not Wakandian.
    Further more no one told us what really happen to the point even when he meets his younger brother his mother tells him to stay away. I do remember at some later point they tried to clean her image up, by later showing the Step father is abusive .But again no real explaintion.
    And the fact that he didn't just end up with any family either German or Wakandian. Nor an orphanage. Nor what ever is is they do with their empowered. He was chosen by T'Challa to be under his guardianship and raise within the inner court. Which to me , tells me there is more to the story.
    Show the image where the bolded is stated. Their Xenophobia comes from the fact that they don't trust outsiders and protecting the world from the negative effects of Vb

BANNED

Giant Size X-Men: Storm comes out in May right??? Or was their a date ever given??

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Agreed. They are real life examples of bi-racial children being shunned by their family because of their heritage they were born into. It's stupid, but it does happen.
    yes exactly. that's a great example, I actually was talking to a friend where he mentioned a friend having a similar situation. she, a white woman, married a black guy and her famoly basically had nothing to do with her prior/after the two them marrying. so if foolishness like this can occur in the real world it shouldnt be farfetched to see it manifest in the comic
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yes exactly. that's a great example, I actually was talking to a friend where he mentioned a friend having a similar situation. she, a white woman, married a black guy and her famoly basically had nothing to do with her prior/after the two them marrying. so if foolishness like this can occur in the real world it shouldnt be farfetched to see it manifest in the comic
    So they were aware of it and continued anyway? If they have a child, are one of the parents going to hate the child because they're of a different race? The family I'd expect, but one of the parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Work in progress! Ororo has always been my favourite female X-character.

93977A54-B281-4EE2-BE8A-20FB4B268308.jpg
    that's cute boo thank you for sharing

So they were aware of it and continued anyway? If they have a child, are one of the parents going to hate the child because they're of a different race? The family I'd expect, but one of the parents?
    you must havent heard what halle berry said about her ex husband. these things happen all the time unfortunately.

https://www.business2community.com/s...ghter-01078842

Nezhno has a ton of untapped potential IMO. Him being Wakandan I think gives writers even more to work with. Although, I just want to point out I think his father is/was Russian, not German. His first name I think means "gentle/gently" in Russian (hence his terrible code name of "Gentle").

I would like to see his thoughts/opinions on all of the turmoil in Wakanda; and I would like to see his feelings about Storm transitioning into Hadari Yao.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

that's cute boo thank you for sharing
    She’s getting there. I tried all different costumes, but I still love her original, such a classic.3B587F40-B19E-4CD2-87CD-B3866955DCBB.jpg

Tsk, I need to figure out how to get the scan the right way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    She’s getting there. I tried all different costumes, but I still love her original, such a classic.3B587F40-B19E-4CD2-87CD-B3866955DCBB.jpg

Tsk, I need to figure out how to get the scan the right way up.
    yea I love the original look as well. are you going to add color to it?

it looks very nice. please continue to share your work beloved.