Page 230 of 238 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3557

I'm still salty Namora did'nt tear out Riri's helmet out.
    though it is still a Black Panther movie so the 'heroes' have got to win.
    Last edited by dzub; 12-09-2022 at 12:46 AM.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Im guessing Shuri has to reluctantly get reinforcements from a certain person

MCU - The Direct
    @MCU_Direct
    The "first wave" of Avengers to attempt to take down Kang in AVENGERS: THE KANG DYNASTY is rumored to include:

- #ShangChi
    - Sam Wilson's #CaptainAmerica
    - Shuri's #BlackPanther
    The heroes will definitely lose the first round then get reinforcements.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Looks pretty cute
    He's so grumpy! LOL!

Oh no. I did a search. O_O

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1343971...r-shirt-kawaii
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Attuma originally chokes Okoye
    https://twitter.com/livinallisource/...74293666701312

Namora originally ripped off Riri's upgrades

That's an odd image. I mean, every piece of her armor is falling off.

I love seeing Alex and Danai practicing together. That was such a cool fight. I've seen a stunt practice for Mabel too, and she's so fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    I'm still salty Namora did'nt tear out Riri's helmet out.
    though it is still a Black Panther movie so the 'heroes' have got to win.
    Me too. Namora deserved that at the very least. But I went to see the movie again last night, and they were clearly paralleling Attuma and Namora being knock backwards.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Okay, found the original post with the Namora Riri concept art by Phil Saunders. It turns out that originally, the Wakandans were going to use an oil rig, instead of the Sea Leopard to set their trap.

There was originally a scene where Namora disables the combat upgrades and Riri has to eject the armor add-ons underwater, leaving her to escape in just the base suit with repulsors, but sadly it got cut."
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl3_PlqJ..._web_copy_link

Also found out the set and costume folks put Namor's Imperius Rex on things, like the bottom of his spear! So if you got hit by the butt of the spear, you were getting hit with a special Imperius Rex!

https://twitter.com/brinkofcatness/s...d90zWI7HoToaZw

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Nizzi
    Back view of Attuma from Wakanda Forever. I had the idea that the reason Attuma chose to have a shark theme (aside from looking threatening) was because he was bitten by a hammerhead when he was young leaving bite marks across this back and side. He killed the shark and wears its head as a trophy. That’s not official cannon or anything but for me it helped to define how he chose to adorn himself.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Clpfv8-r..._web_copy_link

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Rev was it this dark in the theater or is it a little lighter?
    https://twitter.com/theblackpanther/...20789688524800

Rev was it this dark in the theater or is it a little lighter?
    https://twitter.com/theblackpanther/...20789688524800
    It might have been a little lighter, but not much. I hope they do adjust it for the DVD and streaming release.

I did notice that the glyph card said this was the capital city, which means there must be more cities or areas settled by the Talokanil. I wonder if it somewhere else other than the Puerto Rican Trench?
    Last edited by Reviresco; 12-09-2022 at 05:21 PM.

LOL!

I love it! Those two seem to have had a great time making this movie.

It reminds me of this tidbit.

This, and all the costumes were amazing. I saw Alex post somewhere that the shark head piece was like 12 pounds! He said they used the CGI one in dangerous situations, which is why we see him with the mo cap gear.

Award season is starting up, and Marvel is pushing most on Wakanda Forever, including Tenoch!

Yes, of course, they are also presenting for the Academy's consideration both Dr. Strange MoM and Thor L&T. But biases aside, I think Wakanda Forever stands the best chance for one.

The regional awards are giving Hannah Beachler's Production Design nominations. I think the Golden Globes will be announced tomorrow, so we'll see if anyone else gets a nomination, though Angela Bassett seems to be a front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Award season is starting up, and Marvel is pushing most on Wakanda Forever, including Tenoch!

Yes, of course, they are also presenting for the Academy's consideration both Dr. Strange MoM and Thor L&T. But biases aside, I think Wakanda Forever stands the best chance for one.

The regional awards are giving Hannah Beachler's Production Design nominations. I think the Golden Globes will be announced tomorrow, so we'll see if anyone else gets a nomination, though Angela Bassett seems to be a front runner.
    I think if Tenoch had a bit more screen time he would have had a shot. Right now their best bet in Angela Bassett (no technical awards)