Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So does anyone think there will be a surprise character introduced in this movie?
    Black Knight has been a constant rumor I see 0 chance of happening.
    Would love to see Bruce giving some unseen women a blood transfusion in a stinger.

spoilers:
    I know a popular but unlikely rumor/supposed plot leak is there Is a final post credit stinger at the end of a hooded man walking down the street that you cant make out any features of and some guys try to rob him and as they do you hear Snikt! And see there claws come out his sleeve. Unlikely but possible. They could film that in one day and tag it onto the film as a Hey! General audience guess who's coming to the Marvel universe!. By keeping him covered head to toe and showing only claws it delievers the message without worrying about casting yet.
    end of spoilers
    There may be, but it won't be a FOX character. I would look for something significant to try to keep audience attention for 10 months till the next movie.

You could potentially film something in a day, but not do the lighting and sound design, assemble all the support staff, do the editing, sound editing, bookkeeping, catering, tearing down, equipment hauling to and from, and everything else involved in even a small scene.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    There may be, but it won't be a FOX character. I would look for something significant to try to keep audience attention for 10 months till the next movie.

You could potentially film something in a day, but not do the lighting and sound design, assemble all the support staff, do the editing, sound editing, bookkeeping, catering, tearing down, equipment hauling to and from, and everything else involved in even a small scene.
    I think the rumor is BS but I think if Marvel wanted to they definetly could pull something like that off. I mean they coulda filmed it was months ago and if the deal fell apart just threw it away. And by the description they dont show anything other then the spoilers:
    Claws
    end of spoilers which If done with CGI might take more then a week or whatever time they would have. Yea the more I think about it I already thought it was BS but now I'm not sure it's even possible. Well **** I'll pray for Bruce given a blood transfusion to a cousin or a Blade Cameo(Rumors they are bringing Snipes back to train a daughter or some crap popped back up again awhile ago. Also rumors Marvel traded him to Sony for a Spiderman character and Tyrese is playing him in Morbius. Bs though Tyrese is playing a FBI agent. Would be dumb to make Blade a FBI agent.)

But more then likely it's a villian that gets teased. The next big bad probaly in that fox deal so not them but someone. Iono if the Eternals has cast anyone yet and Black Widow prequel wouldnt make sense as a stinger unless someone from her past shows up. Maybe David Harbour character. And then leads to the prequel movie

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If there’s gonna be post credits in Endgame, I’d prefer they go with the GOTG 2 approach where it’s more random character moments opposed to actual “teases” (outside of Adam Warlock).

If they gonna do another post credit big bad tease, save it for A5 or NA 1 (whichever it ends up being)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    If there’s gonna be post credits in Endgame, I’d prefer they go with the GOTG 2 approach where it’s more random character moments opposed to actual “teases” (outside of Adam Warlock).

If they gonna do another post credit big bad tease, save it for A5 or NA 1 (whichever it ends up being)
    It'll be interesting to see what they do with it since I expect the ending to Endgame on it's own is probably going to tease a lot of stuff we'll see in the next Phase of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what they do with it since I expect the ending to Endgame on it's own is probably going to tease a lot of stuff we'll see in the next Phase of the MCU.
    Would be funny if they dont put any stingers. Everyone sit through all the credits for nothing and get pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Would be funny if they dont put any stingers. Everyone sit through all the credits for nothing and get pissed.
    CRUELTY

But you’re right, hilarious.

I’m looking forward to seeing the inevitable scene where Thor throws stormbreaker at Thanos and he stops it midair or swats it away like it’s a minor nuisance.

Motivated Thanos is gonna beat the brakes off them in round 2 and I can’t wait.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put in a comedic scene a la Iron Man 3 in the post credit scenes. If there is gonna be a tease, I think it's gonna be about the Eternals. I believe rumors have suggested the next phase will be very cosmic

BANNED

I could see an end credits scene that is nothing but all the actors in costume raising a glass to Stan.

Incredible Member

Got tickets to see it on Sunday 28 April because I am away the days around release date. Guess I'll have to avoid social media for a couple of days

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Wife came through like a f'n champ. Got tickets for the 25th on my birthday! Wooooooo

I’m looking forward to seeing the inevitable scene where Thor throws stormbreaker at Thanos and he stops it midair or swats it away like it’s a minor nuisance.

Motivated Thanos is gonna beat the brakes off them in round 2 and I can’t wait.
    He knows to expect it now so I doubt Thor is going to get as good a chance this time.

I guess it also somewhat depends on how well he can still utilize the Stones now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He knows to expect it now so I doubt Thor is going to get as good a chance this time.

I guess it also somewhat depends on how well he can still utilize the Stones now.
    I'm not sure what beating down on Thanos actually accomplishes at this point? Vengeance? I guess but that doesn't seem like a compelling story. The gauntlet is destroyed, not sure about the state of the stones. Purple-puss is by now less powerful than he was at the beginning of Infinity War, so I don't see what a big fight with him moves anything forward.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I'm not sure what beating down on Thanos actually accomplishes at this point? Vengeance? I guess but that doesn't seem like a compelling story. The gauntlet is destroyed, not sure about the state of the stones. Purple-puss is by now less powerful than he was at the beginning of Infinity War, so I don't see what a big fight with him moves anything forward.
    Last we saw, he still had a (for all intents and purposes) a fully functioning gauntlet that has all 6 infinity stones. While it likely can't undo the snap in it's current state, we have no reason to believe it's any less efficient in combat in this movie than it was in the last one. Since he possess the item used to make the snap happen, it makes sense that one of the Avenger's first attempts to undo the snap would be to confront Thanos and take the IG. It probably won't work but it wouldn't make sense if they didn't make the attempt either.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 04-05-2019 at 08:56 AM.

BANNED

Last we saw, he still had a (for all intents and purposes) a fully functioning gauntlet that has all 6 infinity stones.
    I was under the impression it had already been established by the directors that the gauntlet has been destroyed