Page 279 of 400 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6000
    Incredible Member

Thanks for mentioning the sale, but damn my lack of frugality and restraint.
    On the other hand, I have been looking forward to reading Ivar and Imperium, and now I've got each in full.

Fuutre Instigator kinggirlfriend's Avatar

Finished ARMOR HUNTERS, wow that was excellent! I'm still reading the UNITY volume that crosses over with it. And I didn't get the X-O issue either but, ....

I finally read X-O MANOWAR Vol 1, I knew the story but this was really great. Nice fleshing out of the whole concept compared to old Valiant. Pitch perfect art by Cary Nord. I cant wait to read more.

A&A Vol 7: Nice little scraps volume. The Mary Maria origin issue was a nice expansion on her character. THE 1% was just absurd, but fun. The little shorts were probably my favorite part. Gilad and Aram in the future bar toasting to Archer. Armstrong getting baby Armstrong drunk. Fun stuff. Sad for it to be over

Fantastic Member

Excellent Keeen. Those were the best ongoings from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Excellent Keeen. Those were the best ongoings from last year.
    Woah, woah, let's not get too crazy here. I like Ivar quite a bit, but I'd rank Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn, X-O, and Wrath above it easily.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Thanks to everyone with the reading lists, they are greatly appreciated.

I have been pretty busy lately but I have managed to get X-0 1 - 3 read and I really enjoyed them. I wasn't sure about it in the first few pages but by the end I couldn't wait to get to issue 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Thanks to everyone with the reading lists, they are greatly appreciated.

I have been pretty busy lately but I have managed to get X-0 1 - 3 read and I really enjoyed them. I wasn't sure about it in the first few pages but by the end I couldn't wait to get to issue 2.
    Aric's journey is definitely one of Valiant's best. It's awesome watching his growth as a character through both his trials and relationships.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Did you guys enjoy Divinity 2 Issue # 4?

Still has one of my favorite covers in recent memory.

My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

So War Mother was pretty great!
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Mighty Member

Agreed. I love most of Valiant's heroines, more so than in either marvel or dc (never cared for Punk Mumbo tho...), and this is another great addition.

Incredible Member

Agreed, good start, though I was left wanting more. I hope they don't leave us hanging too long and reveal plans for the character soon!
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    Agreed, good start, though I was left wanting more. I hope they don't leave us hanging too long and reveal plans for the character soon!
    Agreed. I honestly figured that we'd just never see her again (or at least for a long while), but after reading this, I need more War Mother asap. She was awesome, and her sentient gun was even cooler. Best quotes from Flaco:

"*Whew!* That's much easier to remember."
    "Critical hit!"
    "I don't know if I like shooting the Grove's enemies... but I do like shooting yours."

Man, I thought I was gonna have to write Gen. Zero off, but if Van Lente can keep this quality up, I am all in.

ok hi all, I have absolutely no idea about anything to do with Valiant but I really want to delve into more independent comic publishers as all I'm reading right now is DC. Now with DC's rebirth in full swing I can really only afford one ongoing comic if any so what would be your recommendations? Is there a a certain 'main' book involving multiple characters or is everything separate?
    I understand I sound like a complete idiot so thank you for your time.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vericc View Post
    ok hi all, I have absolutely no idea about anything to do with Valiant but I really want to delve into more independent comic publishers as all I'm reading right now is DC. Now with DC's rebirth in full swing I can really only afford one ongoing comic if any so what would be your recommendations? Is there a a certain 'main' book involving multiple characters or is everything separate?
    I understand I sound like a complete idiot so thank you for your time.
    Hi! Welcome aboard. The fact that you are interested in Valiant shows that you are not a idiot at all. There used to be a title with multiple characters, Unity, but it was canceled. If you want to try some of the new titles that are part of the new launch, you could get the 1st issue of each and see what you like. What other titles do you like, so it's easier to make good suggestions of the older Valiant series?

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Hi! Welcome aboard. The fact that you are interested in Valiant shows that you are not a idiot at all. There used to be a title with multiple characters, Unity, but it was canceled. If you want to try some of the new titles that are part of the new launch, you could get the 1st issue of each and see what you like. What other titles do you like, so it's easier to make good suggestions of the older Valiant series?
    When you say 'older series' are these still all part of the 2012 relaunch or before? On that note, was it just a relaunch or a full scale reboot?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    I felt the same. This was a good start but I would be very happy to see more of her and I hope its sooner rather than later.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG