Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It took the X-Men a long time to get a status quo that wasn’t a rehash and/or depressing. She’ll get a good story again someday. Meanwhile we curl up with 1964-2004 comics and the occasional good modern issue and wait for better writers.
    well good luck with that

It took the X-Men a long time to get a status quo that wasn’t a rehash and/or depressing. She’ll get a good story again someday. Meanwhile we curl up with 1964-2004 comics and the occasional good modern issue and wait for better writers.
    She's gotten good stories since. Just not anything about mutants. I'm looking to the future. She's in several solicits and current books and has a show out at the end of the year.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

She had a good story , a solo Series, she had good appariences in No Road Home, she has a good role currently in Star Series and she will have a role in a tie in of empyre with her boyfriend.

That some X-fans dont know them because their brain hurts everytime they think they can be stories without the X-men doenst mean they dont exist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    She had a good story , a solo Series, she had good appariences in No Road Home, she has a good role currently in Star Series and she will have a role in a tie in of empyre with her boyfriend.

That some X-fans dont know them because their brain hurts everytime they think they can be stories without the X-men doenst mean they dont exist.
    they just not as good luv, im suprised the pretender has some help there poor thing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they just not as good luv, im suprised the pretender has some help there poor thing
    How would you know, you don't read anything she does outside the X-books. You've made up your mind about her being bad and there's nothing we can say to change it.

Not all her appearances in X-men have been bad. She was quite iconic in Watxm and was fun to play as in XML2

BANNED

If Wanda appears somehow in krakoa i want her trolling them like strange : " Please I just fought with real gods more ancient than time and you think that you scare me ? that you pose a menace to me? I could just depower you with a snap of my fingers, dont test my patience , you can play to be a god Erik but remember who has real power here patetic mortal"

Extraordinary Member

If Wanda appears somehow in krakoa i want her trolling them like strange : " Please I just fought with real gods more ancient than time and you think that you scare me ? that you pose a menace to me? I could just depower you with a snap of my fingers, dont test my patience , you can play to be a god Erik but remember who has real power here patetic mortal"
    The bit in AvX where they project fake Wandas to scare the PhX-Men, like sexy scarecrows, was funny. Hickman didn’t script that issue but I hope he does something like that.

BANNED

and then illyana sneaks on her with the soul sword and its gg, the end

BANNED

or just the bajilion telepaths to fry her up

BANNED

and then illyana sneaks on her with the soul sword and its gg, the end
    The little demon ? Please. First she should regain power over the limbo. Belasco is doing whatever he wants there.

BANNED

The little demon ? Please. First she should regain power over the limbo. Belasco is doing whatever he wants there.
    it really doesnt matter whats the limbo status since the soulsword breaks all magic and effects magical beings greatly, one stab and its over

BANNED

or just the bajilion telepaths to fry her up
    Psyblocker spell.

BANNED

it really doesnt matter whats the limbo status since the soulsword breaks all magic and effects magical beings greatly, one stab and its over
    doesnt it? she only could destroy the curse of Cyttorak in the Limbo because there her power was infinity as hell lord. On earth and without the limbo Magic isnt that powerfull and has the weakness that in the moment her mutation is tampering she just becomes mindless beast

BANNED

doesnt it? she only could destroy the curse of Cyttorak in the Limbo because there her power was infinity as hell lord. On earth and without the limbo Magic isnt that powerfull and has the weakness that in the moment her mutation is tampering she just becomes mindless beast
    none of that is true anymore, she learned magic and used it frequently, she was able to sever its conection with the sword and her demon lord status, but the soulsword still canonicaly is imune to spells AND breaks magical beings apart, and considering rogue was able to finish her off with one stab