Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Currently new York but from what it sounds like, This comic is gonna take Jess all over the place.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Thank you!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what city is she based out of now? I hope it is on the west coast. many spiders already on the east coast. and someone needs to redeem the spider-name out west because of Otto's recent antics.
    Same. With Black Widow heading to San Fran, I’d love to see her somewhere out there. San Diego, LA, Portland, or Seattle. All would be ideal and a nice way to develop a supporting cast on her own.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Some more tidbits about the series. Karla's evil smile when she talks about Gerry has me worried:
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Some more tidbits about the series. Karla's evil smile when she talks about Gerry has me worried:
    I'm sure it'll be high drama, but if she were really going to do something permanent to him, she wouldn't talk about it so much. At least, that's what keeps me from worrying

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I'm sure it'll be high drama, but if she were really going to do something permanent to him, she wouldn't talk about it so much. At least, that's what keeps me from worrying
    Maybe he gets the Cable treatment, infected with a virus that can only be cured in the future, so Jessica has to entrust him to Kang the Conqueror to ensure he gets that cure, and then, from out of nowhere, a teenage/adult Gerry raised by Kang comes to the present as the new Timespinner.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe he gets the Cable treatment, infected with a virus that can only be cured in the future, so Jessica has to entrust him to Kang the Conqueror to ensure he gets that cure, and then, from out of nowhere, a teenage/adult Gerry raised by Kang comes to the present as the new Timespinner.
    You should feel very bad for suggesting such a thing. Very, very bad.

If she is moving I can see a break up with Roger since he has a kid in NY....but getting rid of Gerry would just be lazy on any writer's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    You should feel very bad for suggesting such a thing. Very, very bad.

If she is moving I can see a break up with Roger since he has a kid in NY....but getting rid of Gerry would just be lazy on any writer's part.
    I actually agree with you there. I simply put that thought out there because it would be better than just killing him off. Personally, I wish for Jessica and Gerry to have a long and healthy life as mother and son, and it would also be cool if a version of Gerry ended up joining the Spider-Verse. Maybe he can wear an adaptation of the costume they just gave Jessica, in light of his MC2 counterpart having posed as Spider-Man at one point.

I actually agree with you there. I simply put that thought out there because it would be better than just killing him off. Personally, I wish for Jessica and Gerry to have a long and healthy life as mother and son, and it would also be cool if a version of Gerry ended up joining the Spider-Verse. Maybe he can wear an adaptation of the costume they just gave Jessica, in light of his MC2 counterpart having posed as Spider-Man at one point.
    Well..they did mention Kang the Conqueror in one of the previous videos..... Well ****. I bet a grown up Gerry would be based off of the Gerry we saw in Captain Marvel the end but I REALLY hope that doens't happen to Jess.

You know what would be really hot, is if she moved back to England and joined MI-5, or a retooled STRIKE, set some espionage arcs all over Europe. Give it an 60’s-80’s spy thriller espionage feel.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Well..they did mention Kang the Conqueror in one of the previous videos..... Well ****. I bet a grown up Gerry would be based off of the Gerry we saw in Captain Marvel the end but I REALLY hope that doens't happen to Jess.
    Same here, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    You know what would be really hot, is if she moved back to England and joined MI-5, or a retooled STRIKE, set some espionage arcs all over Europe. Give it an 60’s-80’s spy thriller espionage feel.
    If I recall, in the MU, the UK has a special division called MI-13 that would be the successor of STRIKE, so that could be an interesting direction for Jessica.

Keep Gerry a kid. Nothing wrong with Jess being a mom at this point. Julia was a mom since her beginning and was a fantastic Spider-Woman. (Bring back Arachne!)

I want Jerry Hunt to be the dad.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he is going to be the person from Jess’ past who shows up.

Same here, to be honest.

If I recall, in the MU, the UK has a special division called MI-13 that would be the successor of STRIKE, so that could be an interesting direction for Jessica.
    I couldn’t remember the name of it, but that sounds right. I just suggested STRIKE, with SHIELD being dismantled, it’d be a nice nod to past espionage fictional groups. Like SHIELD, the Red Room, Dept. H, etc.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Keep Gerry a kid. Nothing wrong with Jess being a mom at this point. Julia was a mom since her beginning and was a fantastic Spider-Woman. (Bring back Arachne!)

I want Jerry Hunt to be the dad.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he is going to be the person from Jess’ past who shows up.
    I was going to ask if Jerry was the dad -- since it's odd that Jess named her kid with a name that sounds just like that of her ex. Honestly, nothing about that pregnancy sits well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I was going to ask if Jerry was the dad -- since it's odd that Jess named her kid with a name that sounds just like that of her ex. Honestly, nothing about that pregnancy sits well with me.
    Also, Jerry IS the dad in other alt universes