Page 9 of 196 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Deadpool Assassin
    Thanks man, this makes me sad, Bella I liked a lot .

I assume that MARVEL will always be able to revive her XD.

___

But the good side, I love this image, it will be a fun and action-packed arch.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    I'm going to assume that MMX takes place before Deadpool: Assassin otherwise a team up with him would be inexplicable, Gambit would immediately blow him to pieces for doing that.
    While Remy doesn't love her anymore, I think he still cares about her, she meant a lot to him in a big part of his life, he wouldn't simply let something like that slide.
    Blow him to pieces is the only solution after that.

A funeral could be a good impetus for a trip down to the Big Easy, just sayin' . . .

But dead is kind of subjective in this universe, so we'll see. But yeah, Remy would not take that behavior lightly and really neither would Rogue . . . . unless it was self defense?

Why? Because he killed the person that was trying to kill him first?

I agree, Remy should be mad if he ever found out, but you don't put a hit on Deadpool (the real, dangerous Deadpool that Bunn has been writing) and expect no kick back. Sorry. Not sorry.

I agree, Remy should be mad if he ever found out, but you don't put a hit on Deadpool (the real, dangerous Deadpool that Bunn has been writing) and expect no kick back. Sorry. Not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post

From Deadpool's perspective he did what he always does, he is a crazy mercenary that kills people while making jokes. Bella was his enemy and he chose to kill her, from his point of view he did nothing wrong.

From Gambit's perspective someone who was sort of a friend of him killed the first love of his life, former wife, someone with whom he shared a lot of special meaningful moments. No matter the circumstances of who started the fight, I think Gambit would want vengeance, any other action wouldn't make sense to me.

Needless to say that whatever kind of friendship Gambit and DP had is dead and gone after this.

Incredible Member

Rogue’s “other men” sure know how to make things personal with Gambit, don’t they? This, the trail, I swear if Johnny Storm touches one whisker on one of the cats, there will be hell to pay!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    A funeral could be a good impetus for a trip down to the Big Easy, just sayin' . . .

But dead is kind of subjective in this universe, so we'll see. But yeah, Remy would not take that behavior lightly and really neither would Rogue . . . . unless it was self defense?

Oooh true, you sure know how to make a positive spin of things I still don’t like what’s happened by yeah, this is a low... even for Deadpool. Dead is super subjective for sure at least.

I agree with Couplest only the Mags thing was done in the wrong order but oh well... can’t change that now. Those cats best not be harmed, dammit!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Oh hell no! I did not know that happened.

Yeah, M&MX must be taking place before it, because there's no way they'd be OK with DP after that (unless she comes back from the dead somehow). Ugh. Don't like it all.

So Deadpool is under a different editor right? Just thinking there has to be some kind of communication protocol when killing a character that is sort of within the umbrella of another editor? So my point being, to use Deadpool in MMX they had to approve it with the Deadpool editor and to kill off someone from the X-Universe, as the Thieves Guild is, they probably had to ok it with the editor. So I'd be sort of surprised if Cullen Bunn and KT weren't aware of this plot point ahead of time and MAYBE it will factor in . . .?

Weirdly it doesn't bother me if Belle gets killed off. She's had a raw deal, but she's also a stone cold killer. Soooooo. . . Eh. But I agree Remy should care, even IF the woman has had a hit out on him before. And Rogue is not for killing generally or for anything that hurts Remy. She's already unhappy with Wade's choices. But I do want to see this in context if it was in cold blood or heat of the moment self defence. That matters.

When you think about it: Rogue's ex just murdered her husband's ex-wife. That is one messed up soap opera, LOL.

Well, I guess Belle won't be causing any trouble/angst for the newlyweds...

Double post!

KT interview about Uncanny (no Romy mention though):

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55582100

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    When you think about it: Rogue's ex just murdered her husband's ex-wife. That is one messed up soap opera, LOL.

Well, I guess Belle won't be causing any trouble/angst for the newlyweds...
    just when we expected we'd get Belle's reaction about Romy's wedding...just realized, Belle hasn't interacted with Remy in over 20 yrs (our time right?) wow!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78 View Post
    just when we expected we'd get Belle's reaction about Romy's wedding...just realized, Belle hasn't interacted with Remy in over 20 yrs (our time right?) wow!
    Good question

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Double post!

KT interview about Uncanny (no Romy mention though):

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55582100
    Kelly always gives good interviews! They really should be an excellent team if they can harness all their collective strengths. Can't wait! Has this sort of collaborative approach ever been done before? Was that how No Surrender was done?

Has it REALLY been 20 years since Remy saw Belle? . . . What does that translate into in comic years . . . Like 5 ish?

Also, this is flipping hilarious https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...988193280?s=19 . . . Ahahaha . . . Bless your heart . . . KT needs to slip that phrase in sometime.