Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Age of X-Man: X-Tremists #5 is out today... and I would highly recommend it to any Jubilee fan. This is a Jubilee-centric story that I’ve been wanting for a long time. She is the narrator, reminds us of her true power bomb-like potential, has tons of heart, and even references Aunt Hope!
    Just got a chance to read this today, and it’s awesome! It’s not my favourite Jubilee story (that honour remains with the Wolverine and Jubilee miniseries), but it’s already pretty high on the list. The art was a bit cringy, but the writing was excellent. Nine out of ten, will read again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

I know this is probably old news by now, but I felt it was important to immortalize it in her own appreciation thread. Jubilee is going to be part of the new Betsy-led Excalibur team starting in October!

I’m VERY happy about this turn of events, and I think Jubilee is a perfect fit for this team. I’m also very happy about her new costume. Kinda iffy on Betsy giving up the Psylocke moniker, especially since she had it before the whole Kwannon thing, but that could grow on me given time. I’m a bit more iffy about Pokey Lips being included. I have serious trust issues with that guy. I like that Rictor is there, and I LOVE the Remy and Rogue dynamic, especially with Jubes and Betsy- almost an OG Blue Team reunion! I would have liked to have seen Kurt there too (maybe instead of the Big Blue Peril), but it is a good looking team.

cool jubilee is gonna call pooky dummy thicc and the book is gonna sell 40k this is lit
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Love her costume. It reminds me of her sleek vampire look but the added colors truly make it pop. It feels very Jubilee like

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    cool jubilee is gonna call pooky dummy thicc and the book is gonna sell 40k this is lit
    I predict she’ll throw an “En Shabby Nerd” at him inside of three issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Love her costume. It reminds me of her sleek vampire look but the added colors truly make it pop. It feels very Jubilee like
    Absolutely. And I suspect the pink part of the suit may be a tip of the hat to her old 90’s pre-GenX getup.

I wonder if they'll use this rare teamup opportunity to have Jubilee offhandedly mention to Apocalypse that time she (with Betsy's help, even) broke one of Apocalypse's Horsemen from his control with the Power of Friendship back in Wolverine #146.

I have to agree with the costume thing. I really think it suits her. I must admit, I am interested in seeing where this goes.

I expect lots of spoilers and panels, people!

Astonishing Member

I knew the black costume needed more pink added to it.

wow, it just hit me that the costume looks very Xmen Red inspired. Shouldnt be a surprise considering who designed it

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Ok, so.......question....

I'm assuming that things are being reset in some way with the House of X and Power of X. Does this mean that Jubilee is getting her son back, or is he still in the care of Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

I'm assuming that things are being reset in some way with the House of X and Power of X. Does this mean that Jubilee is getting her son back, or is he still in the care of Karma?
    Karma's going to space so she wont have him

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

Her son is not a mutant, right? Is he even allowed in Krakoland? If he is allowed, is it s a second rate citizen?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Her son is not a mutant, right? Is he even allowed in Krakoland? If he is allowed, is it s a second rate citizen?
    Humans are allowed, but they need a mutant to activate the portals for them.

I wonder if the budding romance between Jubilee and Chamber will still be a thing? They may be in separate x-books but the two have such a long history of having each others backs both from their X-men and New Warriors days that it would be a shame to throw all that away. Also I want to see more interactions between Jono and Shogo. And I just recently found out that their shipping name is Chamberlee too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I wonder if the budding romance between Jubilee and Chamber will still be a thing? They may be in separate x-books but the two have such a long history of having each others backs both from their X-men and New Warriors days that it would be a shame to throw all that away. Also I want to see more interactions between Jono and Shogo. And I just recently found out that their shipping name is Chamberlee too.
    I think it’s actually Jonolee. And whether they continue to be an item really depends on the plans and inclinations of the writers, but I agree that it would be really nice.