Astonishing Member

Default Batman: Arkham Asylum video game is ten today.

What a game. The innovative Freeflow Combat, the stealth system, the voice work by Conroy, Hamill and Sorkin. The atmosphere, presentation and those Scarecrow sections. Still my favourite of the Arkham games.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post

What a game. The innovative Freeflow Combat, the stealth system, the voice work by Conroy, Hamill and Sorkin. The atmosphere, presentation and those Scarecrow sections. Still my favourite of the Arkham games.
    Holy crap. 10 years already.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Holy crap. 10 years already.
    Yeah, couldn't believe it either.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Rude, making me feel old.

What a fantastic game. Nothing like sneaking around Arkham collecting clues and fighting in all the ways Batman would. It captured the essence of his villains perfectly. I've played the hell out of the sequels but this one deserves a replay.

I also feel old lol.

Hard to believe that groundbreaking game came out a decade ago. Oh, the memories of nights spent mastering it, good times.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

These games truly achieved what they set out to do...making you feel like The Batman .

Now announce a new game already .

I still remember on my first playthrough thinking something was wrong with my Xbox when that "one mission" started (no spoilers for the three of you who haven't played it). That was so good.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."