Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sweet! I was afraid they weren't coming til tomorrow. I get way too excited for solicitations... Thoughts on covers and shit to follow later tonight..
    Last edited by TheFerg714; 02-17-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Getting unity Palmer joins the team, he's a good replacement for bloodshot.
    Divinity- who is that girl on the cover?
    Timewalker- looking forward to seeing the immortal bros together again.
    Vu handbook- no fan should miss this.

I agree Shadowras, I love me a good handbook.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

1. Only 8 books, excluding the handbook. Lame.

2. I wish Rai would have been more clear about when the breaks are gonna take place. Are we getting #9 next month, or in 4 months, like last time?

3. Dead Drop looks like so much fun. I love that it's using heroes from across the spectrum: A- (X-O), B- (Archer), C- (Cejudo & Neville), and D-tier (Beta-Max). This might be the first Valiant book that I buy two covers for. Both the Raul Allen one with X-O, and the team-up cover by Adam Gorham are amazing. This is going to be the perfect answer to Secret Wars and Convergence. It's like Valiant is saying, "Look guys, we don't have to have a major event every summer!"

4. Not much to say about X-O, besides I'm going to be very upset if Rafa Sandoval doesn't get to draw an arc or two (especially if Aric goes to space). He's really blowing me away with everything he's doing, and it seems like Valiant is grooming him to join as a full-time artist.

5. Still iffy about Timewalker, and I'm kind of wishing the "team" he forms only consisted of him and his brothers. Also what the hell does "history’s most re-tweeted prankster THE LURKER" mean?

6. I don't understand why every comic didn't get the "25th Anniversary" treatment.

7. Definitely getting the variant cover for the handbook, although it's confusing how many lines I'm seeing in Sandoval's cover, compared to his work in X-O.

8. Ninjak looks/sounds fantastic. All the covers are amazing, especially the Larosa and Sandoval (there's that name again) covers.

9. Imperium: "The last, greatest gambit he needs is deep within the clutches of his most powerful opponents."

Nuff said.

10. I love that Ray Palmer is joining Unity. I think he could make a great addition to the roster, and I hope he doesn't leave after this issue.

11. The Harbinger Deluxe Vol. 2 looks amazing.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Ivar, Timewalker #5 and Ninjak #3.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Mighty Member

That moment when you realize you're going to be reading Valiant's entire line. That hasn't happen since Justin Jordan left Shadowman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    I love that Ray Palmer is joining Unity.
    Yeah, The Atom is a great character!!!

Incredible Member

I think Valiant forgot to include their mention about Rai. They just tweeted an image that the next arc begins in August with issue #9.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    I think Valiant forgot to include their mention about Rai. They just tweeted an image that the next arc begins in August with issue #9.
    Have they said who will be doing art now that Clayton Crain is doing that new book with Todd McFarlane?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RolandGunner View Post
    Have they said who will be doing art now that Clayton Crain is doing that new book with Todd McFarlane?
    He's still the artist on Rai, according to the tweet. If I recall rightly, Crain already finished the work on the McFarlane book.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

You're correct!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    With no Q&W book I'm glad to be able to say I'm 100% excited for all their releases for May!!!

RAI #9-August
    RAI #10-Sept
    RAI #11-Oct
    RAI #12-Nov

I'm already giddy anticipating that RAI Deluxe OHC vol.1 in 2016, anyone else!!!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm actually pretty pleased that Palmer is joining Unity. He'll definitely add a new dynamic to the team, on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    RAI #9-August

I'm already giddy anticipating that RAI Deluxe OHC vol.1 in 2016, anyone else!!!!
    Sweet, I'm ok with a break for a little while. I'm glad Valiant addressed it.

I feel so stupid for not having the foresight to just wait for the oversized edition. It holds a special place in my heart though, because it was the first Valiant comic to be added to my subscription.