Page 51 of 750 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Either Sturm Und Drang or Enemy of the State inspiring the sequel, I'm down.

In a BP movie or another I want to see this scene on the big screen

These 2 stories would be my choices for the basis of the plot for BP 2

How come there is no "Old Man T'challa" comics...
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    T'Coates is not bout that life

if they did Sturm Und Drang or Enemy of the State those would have to be very lose interpretations, because they've kind of set T'Challa in a certain light based on BP & Infinity War and they can't really go against that
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I said it.

Please see link: https://www.screengeek.net/2020/01/2...ossible-debut/

If Namor shows up in Eternals ( which I mentioned in the previous Black Panther board), then it will be easy to do "Strum Und Drang".

This may be the main plot of BP 2.
    Thats a big stretch there. I have serious doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think they're paying any attention to anything he's doing. He should have been off this book before galactic empire ever began yet he's still here.
    He should of never been on the book on thr first place, second best, would of been him gone after S1 like he originally wanted. His ishtty no one mab then gone so someone else like Redjack could ignore and elevate like T'Challa deserves

It was in the Annuals. He put a hurting on the world and ruled through soft power. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    if they did Sturm Und Drang or Enemy of the State those would have to be very lose interpretations, because they've kind of set T'Challa in a certain light based on BP & Infinity War and they can't really go against that
    Its doable, we havent' seen him handle political crisis with other countries. Just like he was more soldier in CW and familiar in BP, he can be shrewd in the sequel.

Hm, I think Hudlin did do a story about an Old Man T’Challa who kicked everyone’s ass. Now I’m thinking about how a Dark Knight Returns type story for T’Challa would work. Old retired T’Challa coming back for one last fight would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Its doable, we havent' seen him handle political crisis with other countries. Just like he was more soldier in CW and familiar in BP, he can be shrewd in the sequel.
    I feel that the Black Panther 1 has set up his country and his supporting cast. We've also got to experience Wakanda a little more in Infinity War. Like you said, he was a formidable soldier in CA: CW. So for BP 2, i would like to see more of the politicans/strategists. I feel Strum Und Drang is a good story to show that. Also, a political commentary can be added to the movie.

Enemy of the State would be good, but it would have to be changed because we can't have another coup in Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I feel that the Black Panther 1 has set up his country and his supporting cast. We've also got to experience Wakanda a little more in Infinity War. Like you said, he was a formidable soldier in CA: CW. So for BP 2, i would like to see more of the politicans/strategists. I feel Strum Und Drang is a good story to show that. Also, a political commentary can be added to the movie.

Enemy of the State would be good, but it would have to be changed because we can't have another coup in Wakanda.
    An attempted takeover from an outside force would work. I'd say Achebe, Baron Macabre(disposable zombie soldiers), and a middle boss for Tchalla to fight.

Black Panther Beyond...

It could be his son... A clone... Or an adopted Wakandan warrior ready to put in that work as T'challa plays the background!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hm, I think Hudlin did do a story about an Old Man T’Challa who kicked everyone’s ass. Now I’m thinking about how a Dark Knight Returns type story for T’Challa would work. Old retired T’Challa coming back for one last fight would be interesting.
    I want to see something completely different. I would like to see T'challa transcend his life into Godhood. Bast said that T'challa was special to her/him unlike any past Black Panther. Let's see a story where the threat was such that Wakanda and possibly the world was at danger, and after some incredible odds he is defeated only to raised more powerful protector of not just Africa, but the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Priest did this for the annual during his run. It was set 25yrs later with T'Challa having two kids one with an unknown woman and another with Nakis. It took place after an invent that killed over 500,000 Wakandan lives which caused T'Challa to withdraw all diplomatic relations with the US.

In this interview, Coates discusses his most recent book/novel, a fictional story about slavery.

This interview of Coates shows why we are getting what we're getting in Black Panther and what stories we can continue to expect get out of Black Panther whiles he writing ( see time 4:40 to 5:40). WE SERIOUSLY NEED ANOTHER WRITER ON THE MAIN BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK!!!

At time stamp 4:25 to 4:40, this statement makes me wonder if this is why T'Challa is depicted the way he is & why Storm and Shuri are shown the way they are.

Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 01-30-2020 at 11:24 PM.