Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Iron Man has the Mandarin, Madame Masque, Living Laser, Whiplash, Crimson Commando, Titanium Man, the Stane’s, the Hammer’s, the Ghost, the Unicorn, Fin Fang Foom, Ultimo, Grey Gargoyle, MODOK, AIM, Spymaster and the Controller. One of my favorite rogues galleries.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    man mandarin's cool, especially in fraction's run
    Not to mention some of Iron Man's rogues have been updated to be pretty cool...Ghost, Madame Masque, Iron Monger, etc.

Iron Man's rogues gallery is dope, it's just that some writers like Bendis and Gillen like to spend whole runs ignoring them. Cap has the best villains after Spider-Man. Captain Marvel's is mega bad. Panther would be as bad as Carol if Killmonger wasn't so good. DD could use some help.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Ironman: weak in relation to how popular he is.

Antman: Weak and disjointed

Punisher: by his nature doesn't really have many reappearing foes.

She-hulk: Needs her own villains.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People keep saying Iron Man instead of Moon Knight, New Warriors, Power Man and Iron Fist and the Defenders.

download.jpg
    "Cable was right!"

A lot of characters have only 1 or 2 arches. Like how She-Hulk has Titania...and Titania. For those with a large enough pool to qualify for having a rouges gallery, I think Firestorm might take it for having the worst.
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!

She-Hulk actually has a ton of fun villains that fit her light-hearted approach (Abominatrix, anyone?) while also having her share of serious foes like Ultima and Nick Trask (who was responsible for her mom's death AND her becoming She-Hulk yet only appeared in one arc).

The problem is that no writers ever seem to want to use them and instead make up new villains or borrow from other heroes' rogues. I hope the She-Hulk show manages to change that a little.

Extraordinary Member

Jessica Jones...she just has Kilgrave.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Panther would be as bad as Carol if Killmonger wasn't so good. DD could use some help.
    Achebe and M'Baku are pretty fun, and there's Hunter too.

I think Daredevil's villains are pretty underrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Ironman: weak in relation to how popular he is.

Antman: Weak and disjointed

Punisher: by his nature doesn't really have many reappearing foes.
    Yeah...Ant-Man and The Wasp don't have the most dynamic Rogues Gallery. Even Nick Spencer's updates of them for Scott Lang made them still come off like jokes more or less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Gruenwald View Post
    A lot of characters have only 1 or 2 arches. Like how She-Hulk has Titania...and Titania. For those with a large enough pool to qualify for having a rouges gallery, I think Firestorm might take it for having the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    She-Hulk actually has a ton of fun villains that fit her light-hearted approach (Abominatrix, anyone?) while also having her share of serious foes like Ultima and Nick Trask (who was responsible for her mom's death AND her becoming She-Hulk yet only appeared in one arc).

The problem is that no writers ever seem to want to use them and instead make up new villains or borrow from other heroes' rogues. I hope the She-Hulk show manages to change that a little.
    Not to mention The Leader has menaced Jen almost as much as he's menaced Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    man mandarin's cool, especially in fraction's run
    Every single good story I've read with him has been cool in spite of the Mandarin, not because of him.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Jessica Jones...she just has Kilgrave.
    That actually makes sense for Jessica. She’s not a superhero. She’s a detective.

No one said Wolverine yet? After Sabretooth, Deathstrike, Omega Red there's.....nothing. I've been reading his solo comics forever and I can't even remember any of the villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Gruenwald View Post
    Firestorm? They utilize his villains pretty well in his solo comics. I think if you've seen them pop up in other places then I guess they're treated horribly.

Wolverine has Sabretooth and multiple Japanese dudes with swords. So he has a better rogues gallery than the X-Men.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wolverine has Sabretooth, abandoned kids and waifus and multiple Japanese dudes with swords. So he has a better rogues gallery than the X-Men.
    updated

100char
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    No one said Wolverine yet? After Sabretooth, Deathstrike, Omega Red there's.....nothing. I've been reading his solo comics forever and I can't even remember any of the villains.
    Cyber, Maverick, Doctor Cornelius, Ogun, Romulus, Daken, Lady Viper, Dog, etc.

He just has the same problem like most solo heroes where he has one-shot villains.
    "Cable was right!"