Default Space Jam 2 Has Wraped Filming!

It's done filming! Didn't even know it was filming yet. Also some huge cameos spoiled for the film in a video leak!

Spoilers for cameos! (won't post the link as it has spoilers in the title.)

spoilers:
    Batman, joker from ss (no word if it's jared leto) , jim carrys the mask, witch from wizard of oz, pennywise from it, mad max, clockwork orange, Voldemort from harry potter, and agent smith all has cameos!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    It's done filming! Didn't even know it was filming yet. Also some huge cameos spoiled for the film in a video leak!

Spoilers for cameos! (won't post the link as it has spoilers in the title.)

spoilers:
    Batman, joker from ss (no word if it's jared leto) , jim carrys the mask, witch from wizard of oz, pennywise from it, mad max, clockwork orange, Voldemort from harry potter, and agent smith all has cameos!
    end of spoilers
    So it's the Lego Movie and Wreck-it-Ralph (for Disney) again.

I love cameos as much as the next person, but cameos that are really flexes to show the breadth of the parent companies' IPs are losing their charm after being used so often.

(of course, Looney Tunes Back in Action also did this stunt, but company-wide cameos were much rarer, and thus more special, back then.)
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-11-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Could be just for one scene or a small cameo like scooby in looney tunes back in action and bill murrey in space jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So it's the Lego Movie and Wreck-it-Ralph (for Disney) again.

I love cameos as much as the next person, but cameos that are really flexes to show the breadth of the parent companies' IPs are losing their charm after being used so often.

(of course, Looney Tunes Back in Action also did this stunt, but company-wide cameos were much rarer, and thus more special, back then.)
    Well, it's a sequel, so I guess they kind of have to go bigger then just the Looney Tunes IP now.

While, like any '90s kid, I appreciate that the original is one of those movies that's important for our generations (like Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park, etc.), I have to ask why this sequel is a thing.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

So is it Lebron playing the lead role? Or someone else?(Heard Lebron and Durant being thrown around awhile back)

I have nostalgia love for Space jam but Michale Jordan has no charisma in that and it's there fault for making a non actor acts against tennis balls. Cant help but think Shaq could have been way more entertaining in the role. But as great as he is, hes not MJ. So maybe the movie wouldnt have been as big

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So is it Lebron playing the lead role? Or someone else?(Heard Lebron and Durant being thrown around awhile back)

I have nostalgia love for Space jam but Michale Jordan has no charisma in that and it's there fault for making a non actor acts against tennis balls. Cant help but think Shaq could have been way more entertaining in the role. But as great as he is, hes not MJ. So maybe the movie wouldnt have been as big
    Other than his gambling, Jordan remains in lock-step with the corporate playbook.

Lebron is near identical, but much, much more predatory while also playing it circumspect. Both dull.
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 03-12-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Other than his gambling, Jordan remains in lock-step with the corporate playbook.

Lebron is near identical, but much, much more predatory while also playing it circumspect. Both dull.
    Umm ok, but I dont find lebron dull at all. I dont find any NBA player as charismatic and funny as Shaq. But Lebron was funny in train wreck, I dont find him dull. MJ was almost Monotone the whole movie.

But Googled it yea looks like Lebron is the lead and Kyrie has a big part.

Space jam 2 to have 2d animation?

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...-tony-bancroft

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I have to ask why this sequel is a thing.
    Lol, i swear the first thing i thought when i first have heard about that project was "who in hell wanted that to happen?".

But eh, best of luck to them with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Umm ok, but I dont find lebron dull at all. I dont find any NBA player as charismatic and funny as Shaq. But Lebron was funny in train wreck, I dont find him dull. MJ was almost Monotone the whole movie.

But Googled it yea looks like Lebron is the lead and Kyrie has a big part.
    Yeah, Shaq is fantastic for things like this because he just DGAF about it. Those commercials he does on American TV for Icy/Hot or car insurance are cringe AF yet he'll do it for a paycheck. IMO Lebron/Jordan are quite concerned with their image/legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Lol, i swear the first thing i thought when i first have heard about that project was "who in hell wanted that to happen?".

But eh, best of luck to them with that.
    Fair enough.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)