Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Maybe with Cheetah, Giganta, and Deva as recurring guest stars? Cheetah and Giganta have some... interesting skills and when you want a warrior who can go blade to blade with nearly anyone... Deva.
    I think a GIGANTA series would be hilarious! Hilarious!

Circe, according to Tynion's origin in JLD, was a celebrated sorceress-princess and sovereign of Colchis. More than that, he describes her, as something like a celebrity or even a superheroine of the classical world. When she killed the abusive tyrant, whom her people married her off to, they turned on Circe and drove her from the civilized world, where she made a pact with the Goddess of Witchcraft that magnified her already awesome magic...

With which she turned the Colchistines into were-animals and slaughtered them all. What a STORY!

In JLD, Wonder Woman is shown having compassion for Circe, "...after all that's been done to her," she said. What does that mean? I want to know Circe's struggle, and a comic could tell that story and relate to what Circe is doing in the present.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-26-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

"Deleted content"
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-26-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Unintentional duplicate post
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Definitely Circe... for all the reasons others have given.

She's immortal, has a rich history and origin, lots of enemies and allies.

BANNED

None... when DC give a villain their own mini, or on going, DC turn them into heroes 'cause a villain who is doing bad deeds is bad example for kids and week minded adults lol and i don't like my villain redeemed and turned in to a hero. Only example i can think of a bad character being the main character was All Star Batman... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    None... when DC give a villain their own mini, or on going, DC turn them into heroes 'cause a villain who is doing bad deeds is bad example for kids and week minded adults lol and i don't like my villain redeemed and turned in to a hero. Only example i can think of a bad character being the main character was All Star Batman... lol
    Deathstroke, Sinestro, Black Adam, Luthor and Joker have all had their own comics and were not redeemed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Deathstroke, Sinestro, Black Adam, Luthor and Joker have all had their own comics and were not redeemed.
    May be DC don't see necessary to reedem their past actions but their current actions in that comics start to get heroic from the begining. you can bet your *** on it.

Priest had to fight editorial with Deathstroke though. He’d have Slade do something repulsive and editorial would ask him to soften it or rewrite it and he would remind them that Slade is a villain, not an anti-hero. Adam is like Magneto in that he goes back and forth over the line. The rest though, yeah they’ve remained bad people.

One could argue that Sinestro has been portrayed in some cases as misguided more than evil.

May be DC don't see necessary to reedem their past actions but their current actions in that comics start to get heroic from the begining. you can bet your *** on it.
    Which comics are you reading? The only character this applies to is Harley Quinn. I wouldn't bet anything on it happening because it doesn't for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    One could argue that Sinestro has been portrayed in some cases as misguided more than evil.
    I recall those instances being when he was sharing the title with others not when he was a solo act.

BANNED

Which comics are you reading? The only character this applies to is Harley Quinn. I wouldn't bet anything on it happening because it doesn't for the most part.
    I read some classic punisher right now... lol nothing to do with this.

Suicide Squade and Secret Six was like that. Villain teams doing heroic things. And then Catwoman. Harley Quinn as you said.

I read some classic punisher right now... lol nothing to do with this.

Suicide Squade and Secret Six was like that. Villain teams doing heroic things. And then Catwoman. Harley Quinn as you said.
    The Suicide Squad aren't all villains and the Secret Six were still evil. You have a point with Catwoman and Harley but again, it doesn't always happen. In fact, it is very rare for it to happen in DC. If a villain gets their own book, they are more likely to stay villainous. Harley and Catwoman are the exception to the rule. Classic Punisher was only ever a villain when he first went after Spider-Man, he became an antihero after that.

BANNED

The Suicide Squad aren't all villains and the Secret Six were still evil. You have a point with Catwoman and Harley but again, it doesn't always happen. In fact, it is very rare for it to happen in DC. If a villain gets their own book, they are more likely to stay villainous. Harley and Catwoman are the exception to the rule. Classic Punisher was only ever a villain when he first went after Spider-Man, he became an antihero after that.
    I need to reread secret six but as far as i remember they were pretty sempatic for evil. I have never read Suicide Squad, i just talked according to film actually. Other than Flagg or whatever his name was, they were all villains but they saved the earth in the end. Later on when they appeare in Batman, they are villains again most likely but when they are in their villain team book, they turn in to anti heroes and heroes, it seems but i need some more futher reading about this, it seems.

Punisher is a villain in my book, he's no different than the scum, he kills. I know that, he knows that, that's why he saves the last bullet for himself, if the job is ever done.
    Last edited by Gurz; 03-27-2020 at 04:51 AM.

With the right writer and artist, I think a Villainy Inc series could be interesting and unique, in relation to Wonder Woman, but also the greater DCU. The animated Harley Quinn series has had some interesting things to say about the glass ceiling in the villainy scene in a comedic way... I could see some of those themes and others playing out in an interesting way with Villainy Inc.

Past that, I’d be interested in an Angle Man or Eviless and her lackeys title.

Fantastic Member

Never got the whole ant-heroes thing!! Ant-heroes what does that mean??? I hope Dc comics or any comic book company doesn't start making comics about criminals!!

Incredible Member

Dr. Poison- Due to current events, Dr. Poison would be a perfect villain to explore with a mini-series. I could see her creating some deadly airborne virus that crumbles the entire world. People's health, employment, governments, and their very ideologies are questioned while Dr. Poison delights in the chaos. However, it could also be a great way to explore Diana, as well. How does she feel as humanity is in such a vulnerable position and seeing the best of humanity come together to survive while simultaneously seeing the worst of humanity try to profit and receive political gain from such a pandemic tragedy. How would Diana feel with incompetent leaders who value certain lives over the "less valuable" ones? How would she feel seeing people blatantly refuse medical and governmental orders? And what would be her survival's guilt for being immune to a virus that's killing millions?

Lastly, how would she feel about Dr. Poison? A mortal who uses her enormous intellect and talent to conjure chaos instead of curing illnesses to bring happiness.

Current reality shows what an underdeveloped yet impossibly dangerous villain Dr. Poison has the potential to be.