Default When will DC Universe Infinite be available internationally?

It's a year today since it launched, and it was supposed to be available to people outside the US last summer, but still no sign of it.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Surfshark VPN is your friend.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Surfshark VPN is your friend.
    Nope, it's not. I wanna subscribe to it, legally, with a card, but I can't. It's not available in the Apple app store.

Spectacular Member

It's my personally hope, it will come this year

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    It's my personally hope, it will come this year
    I'm hoping we'll get it in the next six months.

Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    It's a year today since it launched, and it was supposed to be available to people outside the US last summer, but still no sign of it.
    I check like every week for this thing. It’s really annoying. And there’s been no announcement or anything for potential launches far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    I check like every week for this thing. It’s really annoying. And there’s been no announcement or anything for potential launches far as I can tell.
    Yeah, it is. I don't think they even apologised when it was delayed last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    Yeah, it is. I don't think they even apologised when it was delayed last summer.
    Yeah, they just quietly erased the "coming summer 2021" from their FAQs once summer was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Yeah, they just quietly erased the "coming summer 2021" from their FAQs once summer was over.
    What a lousy way to treat potential customers.