Page 1502 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 502100214021452149214981499150015011502150315041505150615121552 ... LastLast
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 23324

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    First Metal Wolf Chaos coming to America, then Devil May Cry 5 returning to the original storyline, and now JoJo part 5 is being animated... for one of the few times in my life, I am happy.

Well as for college news, got my placement test scheduled. Issue is getting there and back. Good over all. Except for a detail.

My head has been hurting for two weeks straight and getting nose bleeds. Apparently my head is getting fucked up as my thyroid glands got injuries by my meds. And brain is not getting enough juice. So it’s pushing my glands to go ultra plus with no reason to. Messing with appetite too. And I am at 45% chance of dying. Well, cold comfort in the beginning of my mental illness stuff the pills had a chance of outright killing me during first two monthes.

So studying hard as a mother, getting all worth while ideas down and trying to enjoy my life. With a mix tape due to YouTube with my fav music.

Well, the show must go on.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

screwattack calculated the boulder that Ryu is holding in his third strike ending and they came up with 36 tons.
    Jack vs Afro? Seriously? A better match up would be Afro vs Kenshin or something, or Afro and Kenshin vs Jack, now that would be a bit better. But Afro vs Jack? Jesus Christ.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I don't see Afro and Kenshin doing any better against Jack together than they would one on one, at the end of the day they can't hurt him. Shit I don't see how this DB match makes any kind of sense even going by DB's dumb hodgepodge of feat counting, Afro never performed anything remotely close to Jack's better stuff

Shit now I'm having flashbacks to the days people on this board thought Kenshin could actually compete with people like Zoro and Kakashi
    Last edited by Hiromi; 07-05-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I don't see Afro and Kenshin doing any better against Jack together than they would one on one, at the end of the day they can't hurt him. Shit I don't see how this DB match makes any kind of sense even going by DB's dumb hodgepodge of feat counting, Afro never performed anything remotely close to Jack's better stuff

Shit now I'm having flashbacks to the days people on this board thought Kenshin could actually compete with people like Zoro and Kakashi
    Oh I'd know they'd still be slaughtered. But At least they could last long enough to make it a bit of a fight. Like Jack vs Ashi and her sisters. They never stood a chance, but at least they put up a fight.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out.

a short one this week as luffy and his half of the crew made it to wano country. and i must say..............it fits being a nation of samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out.

a short one this week as luffy and his half of the crew made it to wano country. and i must say..............it fits being a nation of samurai.
    I really like how Wano's entire look so far is like a classic Japanese painting. Also I hope that octopus sticks around for a while.

in hinmaru zumou................things are getting dark.

onimaru is about to face off against the yokozuna. but he may have gone too far in the wrong direction. seriously, i don't think i've ever read or seen a protag of a sports manga get this close to his dream but no one feels happy for him doing it, including me.

So, I mean.

wqKzz7g.jpg
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

This World Cup is nuts.

Netherlands - Didn’t even qualify
    Italy - Didn’t even qualify
    Germany - Gone
    Portugal - Gone
    Argentina - Gone
    Spain - Gone
    Uruguay - Gone
    Brazil - Gone

It’s almost as if teams somehow don’t win purely based on historical pedigree or something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    This World Cup is nuts.

Netherlands - Didn’t even qualify
    Italy - Didn’t even qualify
    Germany - Gone
    Portugal - Gone
    Argentina - Gone
    Spain - Gone
    Uruguay - Gone
    Brazil - Gone

It’s almost as if teams somehow don’t win purely based on historical pedigree or something.
    It makes it a real fun championship.

But based the general skill I feel like the France/Belgium game will be the real finale. Though, I could be wrong and that's awesome.