Page 475 of 613 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Not sold on this color variation for the Asrar costume, reminds me of the Jim Lee era costume that went from reflective silvery black to white under some artists and then peak white in the animated series. Dulls her edge and washes her out.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-03-2020 at 07:39 AM.

They do seem genuinely happy to see her so that's a plus.

thnk you beloved!

fan art from angel solorzano

That art is amazing!

And I don't know what is happening with BP right now but it seems like BP fans are angry with Storm for some reason? As far for the Adversary, I believe that T'Challa could have never done anything about him, since technology doesn't help against gods, only other godly beings do. I am sorry but Adversary is not something T'Challa can take on, except to slow him down.

I am not sure for what you are talking about guys, but the last time I remember, the Killmonger was possessed by a God, T'Challa cannot fight gods, Storm can with her godly powers that how things are. If Storm seals the god or takes it out, T'Challa can take it from there. I don't see how he is outshinned really...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    That art is amazing!

And I don't know what is happening with BP right now but it seems like BP fans are angry with Storm for some reason? As far for the Adversary, I believe that T'Challa could have never done anything about him, since technology doesn't help against gods, only other godly beings do. I am sorry but Adversary is not something T'Challa can take on, except to slow him down.

I am not sure for what you are talking about guys, but the last time I remember, the Killmonger was possessed by a God, T'Challa cannot fight gods, Storm can with her godly powers that how things are. If Storm seals the god or takes it out, T'Challa can take it from there. I don't see how he is outshinned really...
    He defeated one this week. Also defeated the tiger god in the Ultimates, Mephisto in Priest run, and a version of the living tribunal.

Spectacular Member

Guys, BP has defeated god character's before. I mean defeating a god character in comics is like going super sayian meaning basically any character has done it. Hell storm has "godly" powers (which is still pretty vague to me) and they have my girl getting flexed on in the x books by lesser characters. Hell look at thor, Thor has been getting his ass handed to him on a golden platter don't even get me started with Batman. Who hasn't defeated a god character at this point, I mean any character claiming godhood is just asking for an ass whoppin in fiction.

Spectacular Member

Hell, to me a character that's defeated a god tier character in comix isn't really anything to brag about anymore. I wouldn't be surprised that storm took out a god tier character cause she'd just be on a list of other characters that have done the same, it's not shade or anything it's just these divine characters get jobbed almost all the time.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Storm fans are dragging JDW on twitter because he's so clueless of her powers LMAO
    though I didn't think the rude comments were appropriate im glad they schooled him on her abilities. what he said was just really unfortunate especially considering he is a senior editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They do seem genuinely happy to see her so that's a plus.
    yea. it is but I'm going to wait before I get too caught up in that moment. it is the xbools we're taking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He defeated one this week. Also defeated the tiger god in the Ultimates, Mephisto in Priest run, and a version of the living tribunal.
    he may have but does it make sense? him having better control of mjolnir than thor doesn't make sense. the tiger god wasn't shown how he was defeated and with mephisro it took not only him.but all his past ancestors to win. if we are looking at bp baseline abilities and his tools he doesn't have a way to beat a character like adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    That art is amazing!

agreed!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

though I didn't think the rude comments were appropriate im glad they schooled him on her abilities. what he said was just really unfortunate especially considering he is a senior editor.

!
    what did he say?

yea. it is but I'm going to wait before I get too caught up in that moment. it is the xbools we're taking about.

he may have but does it make sense? him having better control of mjolnir than thor doesn't make sense. the tiger god wasn't shown how he was defeated and with mephisro it took not only him.but all his past ancestors to win. if we are looking at bp baseline abilities and his tools he doesn't have a way to beat a character like adversary.

agreed!
    And Storm needed a country to believe in her to defeat Adversary.

And Tchalla did not control it. The hammer chose not to hit him. Because the storm inside it recognized the bloodline. I've already said I expect Thor fans to picked ar this arc.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    And Storm needed a country to believe in her to defeat Adversary.

And Tchalla did not control it. The hammer chose not to hit him. Because the storm inside it recognized the bloodline. I've already said I expect Thor fans to picked ar this arc.
    whats wrong with that though? thor needs prayer as well as all asgardians.

thats even worst. why would mjolnir attack thor, the person who has been associated with it for innumerable years, but not attack tchalla? thats even worse. I'm saw you did but I'm certain there are some fsns who thought it was cool while also not liking what coates did with storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what did he say?
    blasphemy. he said it didn't make since that her powers worked in space. it was downhill from there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

whats wrong with that though? thor needs prayer as well as all asgardians.

thats even worst. why would mjolnir attack thor, the person who has been associated with it for innumerable years, but not attack tchalla? thats even worse. I'm saw you did but I'm certain there are some fsns who thought it was cool while also not liking what coates did with storm.

blasphemy. he said it didn't make since that her powers worked in space. it was downhill from there.
    Actually Thor doesn't need prayer and the Asgardians have not needed prayer for some time. Also, part of Thor's power comes from Gaea.` Like it was said, Mjolnir didn't attack T'Challa because of his bloodline which it recognized.

This probably has something to do with the 1 million B.C. Avengers. Odin likely made some kind of pact with the BP of that time where the hammer would not attack that Panther or his descendants.

I'm sure some Thor fans aren't pleased and should be pissed at Aaron who they pretty much hate already.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Storm fans are dragging JDW on twitter because he's so clueless of her powers LMAO
    Who is JDW and you got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    like damn. im trying to figure out what he said too. lol. people post all this stuff and then be vague with real info. like the heck.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    like damn. im trying to figure out what he said too. lol. people post all this stuff and then be vague with real info. like the heck.
    exactly lol. I've commented in here about Storm stuff on twitter and provided links

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what did he say?
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...78056779194369
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...01623468670977

storm1.jpg

storm 2.jpg