Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Here is Chris Evans' ice bucket challenge...

pretty "cool" dude.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    That looks great! I can't wait to see the final product. I think Cap is/would be a perfect spokesman for anti-bullying given his history, and I'm sorry to hear about your bullying problems, sometimes people can be real jerks.
    Why thank you!

It's alright, I've already gotten past that phase since the worst bullying cases I've dealt with were in High School. So yeah, I'm going to pull it off soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Here is Chris Evans' ice bucket challenge...

pretty "cool" dude.
    COOL as in literally!

Also Cap's a long-standing Ice Bucket champion; frozen in ice for a long time? Yeeeah... -gets shot for lame joke-
    Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

Extraordinary Member

I'm hoping that we see Sin in the third movie.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm hoping that we see Sin in the third movie.
    I'd rather not. A Cap clone would be cool, though. Or perhaps a returned Skull, back from his magic mystery trip.

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Just for some re-assurance... I'm already done with Maskless Avengers Cap.

I'm going to upload this alongside a Bucky Cap artwork (with a twist; he's going to wear also the Avengers costume with the Bucky Cap elements); but I won't make spoilers about that unless I change my mind.

Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

BANNED

Default Why I Love Cap

Not the only reason but man does anyone else love this moment from Captain America?

He fights to the very end the last hero standing.

BANNED

Gotta love Thanos.

The dude's royal.

BANNED

That's is an excellent moment in Caps history.

Reason why I really love the guy is because he stands by what he believes in to the point of being uncompermisable. Never caving in to evil and always finding a way to do the right thing. This is probably one of my favorite moments of Steve....

I also like the fact that for the most part he is just a normal guy and he manages to stand toe to toe with some of the most powerful people in his universe. Doing so not with power but skill and ingenuity. Makes a fun read for sure.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Not the only reason but man does anyone else love this moment from Captain America?

There's a better version ( or maybe I should say one I like more) of this scene in Avengers #177. The Avengers and the Guardians are fighting Michael/Korvac. He easily wipes out the most powerful members and Cap is knocked out. Michael turns off his power just as Cap wakes up. Cap runs over and starts giving Mike punches and says, "You haven't won yet, there's still one man left! Or maybe you don't count me cuz I'm just a man? You hear that? This is no god hitting you, no superman...JUST A MAN!" Maybe someone out there has a scan?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    That's is an excellent moment in Caps history.

Reason why I really love the guy is because he stands by what he believes in to the point of being uncompermisable. Never caving in to evil and always finding a way to do the right thing. This is probably one of my favorite moments of Steve....

I also like the fact that for the most part he is just a normal guy and he manages to stand toe to toe with some of the most powerful people in his universe. Doing so not with power but skill and ingenuity. Makes a fun read for sure.
    Great scan. I really don't get the online Cap-hate.

To me, Cap is what Peter could be if he believed in himself, and let go of his neurotic & self-defeating tendencies.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Great scan. I really don't get the online Cap-hate.

To me, Cap is what Peter could be if he believed in himself, and let go of his neurotic & self-defeating tendencies.
    To me, there's really nothing wrong with a selfless hero with a pure heart and the right conviction. That's what Cap is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    To me, there's really nothing wrong with a selfless hero with a pure heart and the right conviction. That's what Cap is.
    The other thing I love about Cap is his very humble beginnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post

you forgot the best part when they walk up to each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    eh its the pure straight hero hate because guys like Cap and Superman are considered too perfect, bland and boring or their just not dark and brooding like Batman and Spawn. Its a very common and predictable hate many have for these type of characters. Personally I like Cap more than Superman and Batman but more for his social commentary spy thriller.

BANNED

Wanting to play Captain America in video game Play Athena in Borderlands Pre Sequel
    one of her skill trees involved shield slinging.