Page 158 of 190 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That anyone you're talking about is none other than Jean, an A-list X-men.

So, it's much better for logan to date outside of X-men pantheon.
    I don't get what you are trying to say in the first paragraph, but yes he is a lot better dating outside of the X-Pool, there is already way too much romance in that place, is better for him to not get tangled on that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In terms of the rectangle, this page says it all

Jean died and came back T H I C C

I wonder with Hickman is planning because that panels is Uncanny X-men 22 was them unequivocally put Jean and Scott back together in most sure way you could do it other going "Haha Motherfers Scott and Jean where always meant to be together . Wolverine and Emma you guys can suck it". If Hickman is following that path then this thread is basically over. And Emma fans are going specifically hate the process because it is going to be most brutal on her character because she is the one without closure.

As person who doesn't real care that much about ships,In away I am happy it is over because shippers and over protective fans seem to be the most toxic posters. plus with most these characters being high profile it was almost unavoidable and it got annoying. On the brightside with Jean/Scott, Rogue/Gambit together and Colossus/Kitty and Angel/Psylocke played out. We are actually at point where we will probably see a new relationships pop up in the X-men. Now some slight lower profile characters can get some shine with in the X-men with some fresh relationship drama.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Infidelity is an ugly business, but is not always end, there are people that had been able to overcome.such things in their relationships. Besides, in spite that, Scott was a good boyfriend/spouse for lile 98% of the relationship, why she wouldn't give him another try after missing for so long.

Also, seriously man, that whole thing between him and Jean makes Logan look awfull most of the time, there is really no much evidence that she feels the same (and please don't bring that scan from Fattal Attractions, those weren't even her thoughs and words) and he just looks pathetic or creepy, sometimes boths, considering that Marvel never had give then a serious chance, is better to move on from it (hell he looked more accepting about that Emma).
    Yeah donÂ’t reference an example where the narrator literally tells us Jean has loved Logan and always will. After all what kind of evidence is the omniscient narrator stating the feelings of a character. ItÂ’s pretty silly. Just like suggesting Jean wasnÂ’t into Logan even though Claremont specifically stating she has feelings for him. I suppose I shouldnÂ’t use Jean stating to Xavier back in the day that sheÂ’s attracted to Logan and thatÂ’s why sheÂ’s leaving the X-men either. Can I use the fact that every iteration of these characters other than Evolution has touched on the Jean Logan romantic subplot?

ItÂ’s odd too that people who seem to only recognize Scott Jean relationship choose to come here instead of the Jean and Scott thread.

BANNED

Wow all the wolverine fans are coming off really salty here...

Okay Fam.
    I'm reserving judgement for this rekindled romance for where and how its fostered moving forward, BUT....

Despite my reserved feelings on the matter, am I alone in thinking: THAT IS SOME STRAIGHT UP HORNY TONGUE TANGLE ASS GRAB I WAS DEAD SO LETS BANG IT OUT stuff right there?

Seems....extreme?

I don't know if it is a big deal, but JDW liked a reply I posted at a Rosenberg tweet.Screenshot_20190718-075432_Twitter.jpg

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Okay Fam.
    I'm reserving judgement for this rekindled romance for where and how its fostered moving forward, BUT....

Despite my reserved feelings on the matter, am I alone in thinking: THAT IS SOME STRAIGHT UP HORNY TONGUE TANGLE ASS GRAB I WAS DEAD SO LETS BANG IT OUT stuff right there?

Seems....extreme?
    Yeah, Phoenix Resurrection was the "Let's keep it clean and cutesy, the kids are watching" prelude. This was more like "To hell with this, I will break your effin' soul in half."

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    ItÂ’s odd too that people who seem to only recognize Scott Jean relationship choose to come here instead of the Jean and Scott thread.
    have you been in that thread? Its been very active with the same posters. The same could be said about Logan/Jean fans coming in here instead of their thread. Because of the title, there is obvious overlap so both are fair game here

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Cable is her son, Hope is her grand-daughter, and Bishop tried to kill both.
    IDK what Bishop has to do with this. Emma screwed up x-men many times and everyone forgave her.

People have to really want to believe on Logan and Jean. It was clear that with Cyclops back, she would get back with him.

I wish this wasn't the case, but it is clear they never had intention of giving Jean another romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I wonder with Hickman is planning because that panels is Uncanny X-men 22 was them unequivocally put Jean and Scott back together in most sure way you could do it other going "Haha Motherfers Scott and Jean where always meant to be together . Wolverine and Emma you guys can suck it". If Hickman is following that path then this thread is basically over. And Emma fans are going specifically hate the process because it is going to be most brutal on her character because she is the one without closure.
    Hickman loves Emma. He won't drag her throught th emud like Morriosn and Whedon did to Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    IDK what Bishop has to do with this. Emma screwed up x-men many times and everyone forgave her.
    everyone did not forgive her. Many merely tolerated her. Its telling how she was dropped when she was no longer with Scott and especially when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    everyone did not forgive her. Many merely tolerated her. Its telling how she was dropped when she was no longer with Scott and especially when he died.
    Emma decided to not be with x-men to make her plan.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma decided to not be with x-men to make her plan.
    She was grievin and no one cared. No one reached out. No one looked for her. Like if the roles were reversed and Gambit died, I dont think the X-men would just leave Rogue alone. They'd try to help her. No one did that for Emma

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Yeah donÂ’t reference an example where the narrator literally tells us Jean has loved Logan and always will. After all what kind of evidence is the omniscient narrator stating the feelings of a character. ItÂ’s pretty silly. Just like suggesting Jean wasnÂ’t into Logan even though Claremont specifically stating she has feelings for him. I suppose I shouldnÂ’t use Jean stating to Xavier back in the day that sheÂ’s attracted to Logan and thatÂ’s why sheÂ’s leaving the X-men either. Can I use the fact that every iteration of these characters other than Evolution has touched on the Jean Logan romantic subplot?

Because none of her actions or words actually indicated that, that is a lot more importat for me, at best she was attracted to him, but didn't love him, regardless of Claremont intentions that never came to be.

Also, the Jott thread is pretty active.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Wow all the wolverine fans are coming off really salty here...
    You know how shipping works, someone is always to get piss.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona