Page 653 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 15355360364364965065165265365465565665766370375311531653 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 36576
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Hello all, good work Read, Nik, talented as ever.

Me? Back in College, making good grades. Also in bad news department, having a cancer scare, seeking doctor for check up yet no returned calls.
    good on you, chou. glad to have you back around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    How and why does someone just dump garbage on someone else's property like that? Good luck with the writing, keep us posted on it's development.
    me and mom have a idea who did it, which would make sense but can't say right now. it was just horrible.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well good news bad news today.

bad news: some bastard dumped a large amount of trash onto our front lawn: pudding cups, old meat, half a watermelon, and maxi pads.

good news: i've started on the first side story to my "new world" novel series.
    That's great...Not the garbage part. That kind of person needs to be punted to the jaw.

Thanks Guys. One of the threads planning on making is a Bestiary. A thread about monsters and their feats. Especially Lovecraftian as I lurked and saw N fight. Did not want to resurrect it. Not to mention plenty of other critters.

As for scare. Three days ago I popped a pimple shaving, the hair cane out of my damn face looking like a bugs leg and two of my moles got pussy for no good reason.

The knowledge the only things that kill my heritage are automobile incidents and disease, well I am shaking.

Seriously, bullets and knives? Do not work. Just got to worry the germs and automobiles.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Thanks Guys. One of the threads planning on making is a Bestiary. A thread about monsters and their feats. Especially Lovecraftian as I lurked and saw N fight. Did not want to resurrect it. Not to mention plenty of other critters.

As for scare. Three days ago I popped a pimple shaving, the hair cane out of my damn face looking like a bugs leg and two of my moles got pussy for no good reason.

The knowledge the only things that kill my heritage are automobile incidents and disease, well I am shaking.

Seriously, bullets and knives? Do not work. Just got to worry the germs and automobiles.
    I really hope you end up okay man.

We're wishing you the best Chou.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well good news bad news today.

bad news: some bastard dumped a large amount of trash onto our front lawn: pudding cups, old meat, half a watermelon, and maxi pads.

good news: i've started on the first side story to my "new world" novel series.
    Congratulations MOR!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Hello all, good work Read, Nik, talented as ever.

Me? Back in College, making good grades. Also in bad news department, having a cancer scare, seeking doctor for check up yet no returned calls.

Good on you for staying productively creative, and sorry for the health scare. I wish you the best in that case!

Say hello to Sirfetch'd, the Farfetch'd evolution you never knew you needed.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

never thought i'd see the day.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

**** that was a major chapter of One Piece

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Agreed.

I feel like some marines got a really bad deal on this one. I would not want to have to be on the team that goes after spoilers:
    Mihawk
    end of spoilers for example.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Yeah. That was a lot.

And there are still several unanswered question raised by the chapter. Mainly, spoilers:
    what happened to Sabo and Vivi.
    end of spoilers

I love that Morgans continues to be a badass.

spoilers:
    And I can get abolishing the Shichibukai system, but going after all the former members at once seems kinda dumb since it streches the marines forces quite a lot. Mihawk especially is going to kill a lot of dumbasses as he moves along.

And good twist with X Drake being a double mole. Should've been obvious, but it blindsided me.
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Morgans being an asskicking journalist on the run is rad.

Meanwhile, Nanatsu no Taizai also had a good chapter this week.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Morgans being an asskicking journalist on the run is rad.

Meanwhile, Nanatsu no Taizai also had a good chapter this week.
    It was nice to see Diane get some love with that massive new construction feat.