• Powerful

10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
Page 3477 of 3522 FirstFirst ... 247729773377342734673473347434753476347734783479348034813487 ... LastLast
Results 52,141 to 52,155 of 52830

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    For me I like my heroes to struggle and the stronger the less that happens.
    The characters in bold I find so damn boring, and I've said my feelings on Hulk and his bullsh*t here. I hate Iceman being able to "shift consciousness" and create himself a new body from moisture. It completely kills any sense of danger to him and makes no sense.
    Yeah, but Iceman is still far from invincible, it's just up to the writers to give him credible threats to face. Take what happened in his solo with Daken being the big bad, to me that was absolutely ridiculous since a threat like Daken should be a non factor to someone like Bobby.

As far as I know Bobby is still vulnerable to telepathy, magic, advanced forms of tech, and high forms of energy discharge.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yeah, it was a late night yesterday and after reading your Miseducation thread I just had to say something...
    well I'm glad you did. I just don't get the constant need to devalue her showings.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hi babies. just wanted to remind you people will try and lowball the power of storm. however even the goddess WW must yield when faced against the primal forces of the storm. never forget and let the hadari yao be with you always:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-08-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_A_Goddess View Post
    Yeah, but Iceman is still far from invincible, it's just up to the writers to give him credible threats to face. Take what happened in his solo with Daken being the big bad, to me that was absolutely ridiculous since a threat like Daken should be a non factor to someone like Bobby.

As far as I know Bobby is still vulnerable to telepathy, magic, advanced forms of tech, and high forms of energy discharge.
    THIS. Bobby has been super powerful since the early 90s but whats limited him for the most part was himself and not exploring his potential. Despite him being top tier, he's not written or treated as such in any team he's on. It may be bc he's rarely the central character, but writers dont tend to have a problem balancing him with the rest of the team

great points and the same would apply to storm. I'm not sure why people keep pushing this incorrect narrative she would be too powerful by be consistent to her established canon.

and now that i think of it sonofphoenix wasnt it you who called storm grotesque? lolol sounds like something a fan of her would call her . lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and now that i think of it sonofphoenix wasnt it you who called storm grotesque? lolol sounds like something a fan of her would call her . lol
    I think you posted this in the wrong thread. That poster (I think it's SonOfPsyloke) never posts here...

And thanks to your thread I've been listening to Lauryn Hill non-stop.
    Last edited by Crimz; 07-08-2018 at 03:07 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I think you posted this in the wrong thread. That poster (I think it's SonOfPsyloke) never posts here...

And thanks to your thread I've been listening to Lauryn Hill non-stop.
    lololol I did post in wrong thread and I love that album. so freaking good.

hi babies. just wanted to remind you people will try and lowball the power of storm. however even the goddess WW must yield when faced against the primal forces of the storm. never forget and let the hadari yao be with you always:

I'm confused by the first and third scan. Is there a reason WW couldn't fly through the winds? I mean I'm not trying to be difficult, but it's odd that she's clinging to a tree like she's a normal person. I find it even odder that the tree itself is managing to stand during a storm so powerful it's making WW struggle. The third scan just looks off to me, lol. So giant hailstones can floor WW in the new 52? Where's the durability?

Full disclosure, I don't read DC let alone any of the new 52 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I thought of Janelle Monae, she looks regal and gives me a storm vibe, she's also in moonlight and came out as pansexual recently

I think Shipp just wanted some attention, actors /actress feed off that, I remember something about Halle Berry saying she's bullied by her classmates in high school and it turns out she's prom queen and everyone loved her (it needs some fact checking, but her prom wasn't happy about being called bullies)
    I like Janelle Monae. She is talented and attractive but definitely not as Storm. I don’t even know if she is above 5 feet. I’ll never quit on Angela. She had the perfect look. Perfect voice. (I’ll forgive her height)

I thought Danai would have been wonderful but it won’t happen now

I'm confused by the first and third scan. Is there a reason WW couldn't fly through the winds? I mean I'm not trying to be difficult, but it's odd that she's clinging to a tree like she's a normal person. I find it even odder that the tree itself is managing to stand during a storm so powerful it's making WW struggle. The third scan just looks off to me, lol. So giant hailstones can floor WW in the new 52? Where's the durability?

Full disclosure, I don't read DC let alone any of the new 52 stuff.
    she couldn't fly I assume because the power being exerted upon her was too much for her to overcome. and her durability wasnt lost. it didnt ko her but they did immobilize her in a way to where she couldn't produce an effective countermeasures

she couldn't fly I assume because the power being exerted upon her was too much for her to overcome. and her durability wasnt lost. it didnt ko her but they did immobilize her in a way to where she couldn't produce an effective countermeasures
    I see, so the winds were they strong? Who or what is causing this? While I think it's ridiculous that hailstones can literally floor Wonder Woman I'd be lying if I didn't find it somewhat reasonable, especially after what we've seen Storm do to objects caught in her winds.

I see, so the winds were they strong? Who or what is causing this? While I think it's ridiculous that hailstones can literally floor Wonder Woman I'd be lying if I didn't find it somewhat reasonable, especially after what we've seen Storm do to objects caught in her winds.
    I'm not sure who the first one was but one of the images was major disaster. and agreed. storms winds have knocked over terminus, carried a team of xmen including colossus as well as lift and repel WW hulk, there should be no surprise that her winds could do the same against WW.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-09-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Vice High Priest ~ CTT

Hey folk!

So I've been noticing a lot of channels on youtube have been uploading these "all scenes" videos from most Marvel and DC characters shows/movies, and decided to get back into the editing room to do an EVO Storm one of my very own(all in HD)! It actually came in over an hour long! Enjoy!

A full video summary of all the incredible moments that featured the wisdom, speeches, leadership, support, skill, and powers of Storm in the X-men Evolution animated series. It took me quite some time to compile all of these scenes. There are scenes pulled from more than 30+ episodes. So it would be impossible to list all of the ones(feel free to ask in the comment section though). I also added a few pages from the X-men Evolution comics, which feature how she first joined up with Xavier before the series.

While not one of the main characters in the series, Storm stood out as a mentor figure with formidable powers and leadership qualities. A role model to all of the students and mutants in the series. She was essential in leading the mutant race into a peaceful resolution with the rest of humanity after Xavier had been abducted by Mystique as they were exposed to the public by Magneto.

She also exhibited incredible feats of heroism and loyalty. And showed a softer side as a nurturing figure to many characters throughout the series as well as to nature.

Quote Originally Posted by The Weather God View Post
    Hey folk!

So I've been noticing a lot of channels on youtube have been uploading these "all scenes" videos from most Marvel and DC characters shows/movies, and decided to get back into the editing room to do an EVO Storm one of my very own(all in HD)! It actually came in over an hour long! Enjoy!

oh wow. this is a very intense project you worked on. thank you so much for sharing when I get off I will definitely watch thank you doing this and sharing.