Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Incredible Member

how about Black Cross Colossus from the gokaiger vs goseiger movie , it took the combination of all 35 super sentai megazords power to defeat it.

For people with far more Lord of the Rings knowledge than me, can Ancalagon the Black do it?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    how about Black Cross Colossus from the gokaiger vs goseiger movie , it took the combination of all 35 super sentai megazords power to defeat it.

I must see this clip

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Saiyajin Saga Vegeta or Gohan in their Oozaru forms should be able to do it just fine as well. On a lesser note, Giant Piccolo from the end of Dragonball should beat most/all Godzilla's as well. On a stupidly greater note, 73 from the Dragon Ball Super manga after it head copied Piccolo's abilities and gone giant himself. Which is something that Moro presumably has absorbed as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I must see this clip
    a short highlight peek of the movie - the super sentai 'legendary war' which blows the super megaforce crap out of the water.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wginz

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Does it matter? At that size it could just step on Godzilla, like holy crap that is scary. That's a Kaiju among Kaiju.
    You want a big monster?

BANNED

Depends on the Godzilla in question. Most versions would fall to the two-legged hell of Hyper Zetton in its final form.

A Zetton Shutter than can no-sell the Zero Kick is already damned impressive. Its combat teleport and melee IMO you'd need either GFW or Kiryu to come close.

BANNED

And there's the Dark Ultras:

Dark Zagi is already bad(it took Ultraman Noa to overpower him in his first appearance, and Noa was the source of Zero's Ultimate Aegis, of all things...)

But if you want really bad, try Darklops Zero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0s2UNVPUY

Basically a clone of Ultraman Zero, complete with dimension-dumping cannon for ringout fun.

Astonishing Member

Two space critters:

1. Giant space amoeba from Star Trek
    2. The Black Cloud from the book by Fred Hoyle

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    a short highlight peek of the movie - the super sentai 'legendary war' which blows the super megaforce crap out of the water.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wginz
    I see Bio robot. I love.

If only we got uncut sentai stuff in America.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Depends on the Godzilla in question. Most versions would fall to the two-legged hell of Hyper Zetton in its final form.

A Zetton Shutter than can no-sell the Zero Kick is already damned impressive. Its combat teleport and melee IMO you'd need either GFW or Kiryu to come close.
    To put it lightly: Ultraman Zero trounces most Godzillas, save a select few (e.g., Earth, Keizer FW, Meltdown Goji, MonsterVerse) -- and he'd still be favored to win most of those battles regardless. With that said, Hyper Zetton dominated Ultraman Zero (along with two other powerful Ultras).

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post

Gamera Monsters

Note: In kaiju-fan circles, it's highly controversial to suggest Gamera monsters have a chance at beating Godzilla. Which is why I'm going to relish this.

Barugon: OK, Barugon is the kaiju-equivalent to a glass cannon. He has two KO-attacks: Rainbow Ray and Freezing Mist. Godzilla has no real defense. It could perhaps be argued that most Godzillas would ultimately win, but Barugon's Manga incarnation is even more dangerous.

Legion: Legion's swarm, strength, and energy weapons makes her a contender.
    Get out of my thread with that nonsense.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Get out of my thread with that nonsense.
    Bargain is dangerous Showa tier.

Legion was gigantic kaiju big Magneto. Not a joke at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Bargain is dangerous Showa tier.

Legion was gigantic kaiju big Magneto. Not a joke at all.
    La la la, I cant hear you!

Gamera monsters beating Godzilla. Pffft whateeever.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Janemba from DBZ: Fusion Reborn.