Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    For people with far more Lord of the Rings knowledge than me, can Ancalagon the Black do it?
    Unless Godzilla can take punishment from something whose fall annihilates three mountains larger than Everest, no.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Unless Godzilla can take punishment from something whose fall annihilates three mountains larger than Everest, no.
    I think you mean "yes" ;p

(the question is if they can take Godzilla, not if Godzilla can take them)

Also, hey, hey, Ancalagon can also clearly take a few shots from Earendil's Silmarillion forehead laser beams.

BANNED

The only ones I can think of which might be able to do this are,

G-Earth, whose shield is pretty much impregnable and whose weapons should either knock Ancalagon out(Super Oscillatory Wave) hurt him, badly(Plasma Cutter) or maybe even bisect him(Particle Beam/Atomic Breath) Note that the particle beam was calculated to be able to strike targets in orbit, and generated enough heat to melt mountains. And then there's the Spiral Beam, which is, according to the prequel, a moonbuster with a 5-year charge time(before he became G-Earth)

Ancalagon is so huge, it ought to be impossible for G-Earth to miss with any of these.

IDW, from Godzilla Goes to Hell. This thing destroyed both Heaven and Hell, and killed the Greek pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I think you mean "yes" ;p

(the question is if they can take Godzilla, not if Godzilla can take them)

Also, hey, hey, Ancalagon can also clearly take a few shots from Earendil's Silmarillion forehead laser beams.
    Yeah, my grammar got itself mixed up there. ^_^ You get to correct me AND mention the Silmarillion Main Reflex Cannon, so it's a double-win for you.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    The only ones I can think of which might be able to do this are,

G-Earth, whose shield is pretty much impregnable and whose weapons should either knock Ancalagon out(Super Oscillatory Wave) hurt him, badly(Plasma Cutter) or maybe even bisect him(Particle Beam/Atomic Breath) Note that the particle beam was calculated to be able to strike targets in orbit, and generated enough heat to melt mountains. And then there's the Spiral Beam, which is, according to the prequel, a moonbuster with a 5-year charge time(before he became G-Earth)

Ancalagon is so huge, it ought to be impossible for G-Earth to miss with any of these.

IDW, from Godzilla Goes to Hell. This thing destroyed both Heaven and Hell, and killed the Greek pantheon.
    That should likely do it. The question just comes up as to whether Godzilla can then survive Ancalagon's patented I Fall On You When Killed™ move to avoid a double KO.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Great A'Tuin, the cosmic turtle of Discworld. Or is that too "god creature" to qualify?
    Meh, it's not really like he has a lot of feats. It's just a really giant turtle swimming through space.

I want to see Godzilla take on SIN.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Yeah, my grammar got itself mixed up there. ^_^ You get to correct me AND mention the Silmarillion Main Reflex Cannon, so it's a double-win for you.
    Truly Tolkien's greatest contribution to the modern literary canon of Western literature.

Truly Tolkien's greatest contribution to the modern literary canon of Western literature.
    Also to the airbrushing on sides of vans everywhere.
    Why are we here?

Also to the airbrushing on sides of vans everywhere.
    I thought Pendaran replaced that image with a new one of Kylo Ren riding an Indominus Rex? :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I thought Pendaran replaced that image with a new one of Kylo Ren riding an Indominus Rex? :P
    Get you back to the Denny's that spawned you.

Godzilla vs. Stacked Composite Denny's. There's 1,700 Denny's just about.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Get you back to the Denny's that spawned you.
    But Pendaran, don't you see...

The Denny's that spawned him was in your heart all along.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Pretty sure that Godzilla does not what none of a Berserk Unit-01. And no, Evas aren't mecha, they're giant alien monsters that cosplay as mecha.

Extraordinary Member

There are a million kaiju that can beat the 1998 Tristar Godzilla. It's fast and has surprising camouflage abilities, but its attack and durability are utterly lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    There are a million kaiju that can beat the 1998 Tristar Godzilla. It's fast and has surprising camouflage abilities, but its attack and durability are utterly lacking.
    That has been retconned to being Zilla. Hell in the 98 cartoon sequel, the cooler fire breathing offspring beat its revived cyborg self.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Zilla lasts about 35sec. Literally.